Political Humor

Boomers International Board: Election - Politics: Political Humor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 10:37 pm:

A man goes to the White House and asks to see President Clinton. The Marine on duty tells the guy that Clinton isn't President, and to please
leave. The man goes away.

The next day he comes back to the White House and asks to see President Clinton. The marine on duty reminds him that Clinton is not President,
and to please go away.

The man goes away. The next day, he comes back again, and again the same Marine is on duty. The man asks to see President Clinton, and the Marine, his patience worn out, says, "WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING HERE ASKING FOR HIM? CLINTON IS NOT PRESIDENT ANYMORE!!!" The man smiles and says, "I know, I just like hearing it."
hahahaahaa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By MiamiLisa on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 10:47 pm:

George W. Bush was out jogging one morning along the parkway when he tripped, fell over the bridge railing and landed in the creek below.
Before the Secret Service guys could get to him 3
kids who were fishing pulled him out of the water.
He was so grateful he offered the kids whatever they want.
The first kid says, "I want to go to Disneyland."

George says, "No problem. I'll take you there on Air Force One".

The second kid says, & quote; "I want a new pair of Nike Air Jordan's."

George says, "I'll get them for you and even have Michael sign them!!

The third kid says, "I want a motorized wheelchair with a built in TV and stereo headset!!"

Bush is a little perplexed by this and says, "But
you don't look like you are handicapped."
The kid says, "I will be after my dad finds out I
saved your ass from drowning!!!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By smtvyoihbwy on Thursday, January 27, 2011 - 02:21 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: