Edward's Ark

Boomers International Board: Election - Politics: Edward's Ark
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, January 20, 2004 - 01:39 pm:

PARK POLLUTION REPORT SPOTLIGHTS BUSH CLEAN AIR ROLLBACKS

January 14, 2004

WASHINGTON - Citing a new study on pollution in national parks, Senator John Edwards on Wednesday renewed his call for the Bush administration to stop trying to undermine the Clean Air Act.

The National Parks Conservation Association listed the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in North Carolina and Tennessee among the 10 most endangered in the country.

“This study shows that the Bush administration is literally blowing more smoke into our Smoky Mountains ,” Senator Edwards said.

The report put the Smoky Mountains park on the list for the sixth straight year and noted that “pollution from coal-fired power plants threatens the health of park visitors, plants and wildlife, and diminishes scenic views.”

http://edwards.senate.gov/press/2004/0114-pr.html

Year1---2----3----4----5----6
2003-2002-2001-2000-1999-1998 <=== WAS BUSH IN THE WHITE HOUSE IN 1998?

ID*

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By DingWing on Monday, January 26, 2004 - 05:50 pm:

Well, why don't you sue the Bush administration Senator?

Hahaha.. Isn't that's how you, Senator John Edwards and your law firm made your $millions????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, January 31, 2004 - 04:00 pm:

Sen. John Edwards of nearby North Carolina took a jab at his rivals, insisting that he is the only candidate who talks about poverty.

"It's one thing for people to come in front of you and talk about poverty," he said. "It's a different thing to talk about poverty everytime you speak, everywhere in American, which is what I do."

Edwards is worth $50 million so he knows about POVERTY REALLY, REALLY WELLv - YUP, FOLKS!!

I also wonder~~~ are all of these liberals, who most loudly proclaim, the rich should pay their fair share, pay in taxes above their legally due bill to help reduce the deficit?

John Kerry's wife is worth $500 millions how
much taxes she pays per year?

Oh I also would like to know if one of those bleeding hearts who are so opposed to the Bush tax cut, did they give the tax $$$ back, or did greed take over?

Next question is how Edwards, a wealthy trial lawyer, could relate to poor voters.

"The answer is the life that I have lived is the dream that is being shut off for millions of Americans," said Edwards, reminding yet another audience that he is the son of a mill worker.

An animated Edwards told the audience, "I grew up the way you grew up. I come from the same place. I spent 20 years in courtrooms fighting for you. I will never forget where I came from and you can take that to the bank."

If you pick this trial lawyer into the Whitehouse then you are picking THE FOX To GUARD THE HENS !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jpktwaq on Thursday, January 27, 2011 - 05:23 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: