60s In London.

Boomers International Board: Musics: 60s In London.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, September 18, 2003 - 10:33 pm:

In 1965's Paul Simon tored around Britain and played a string of folk clubs in the north. It was while waiting on Widnes station platform for the milk train back to London that he began writing 'Homeward Bound'; feeling sad at being away from his Kathy, worried that his songs would come back and haunt him 'in shades of mediocrity', it remains one of the rock and roll road's finest milestones.

WIDNES STATION IMMORTALISED
American song-writer's soft spot for Britain

Widnes railway station, hitherto an unremarkable stop on the Liverpool-Warrington-Manchester line, has become the stuff of music legend, thanks to a home and lovesick Paul Simon.

It was here, in 1965, that the singer/songwriter had the inspiration to for the song “Homeward Bound”, Simon and Garfunkel’s first UK hit.

As a later encyclopaedia of rock put it:

“It was whilst waiting for the milk train on Widnes Station, after a local folk club gig in 1965, that Paul Simon - yearning to be back in Londom in the arms of his beloved Kathy - began writing Homeward Bound.”

Then virtually unknown, Paul Simon spent four nights in the Cheshire town, perrforming at the Howff Folk Club. His next stop was to be in Hull.

Geoff Speed, who booked him for the Widnes date, recalled: “I remember he talked a lot about Kathy, the girlfriend he had in London. He was determined to be a success, and I remember him saying, ‘If I’m not a dollar millionaire by the time I’m thirty, I’ll consider myself a failure’.”

He was, of course, a huge success, producing with his school friend, Art Garfunkel, some of the most popular and memorable songs written - Sounds of Silence, Mrs Robinson, The 59th Bridge Street, Bridge Over Troubled Waters.

By his own admission, he would never forget the time he spent in England and the song which has immortalised Widnes Station (formerly called Farnworth) expresses beautifully that home is where the heart is !

I wish I was homeward bound.
Home, where my thought’s escaping.
Home, where my music’s playing.
Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me.

http://www.cheshiremagazine.com/articles%20142001/Simon.html

http://www.havercan.mcmail.com/widnes/

Simon And Garfunkel Concerts
Simon And Garfunkel concerts or TV appearances
with spoken introduction to the songs in RealAudio
BBC Five To Ten, London, 27/01/65 ( Paul Simon )
Live in Haarlem, The Netherlands, 1966 ( S&G )
Live at Tufts University, 1966 ( S&G )
Monterey Pop Festival, 1967 ( S&G )
Live At The Hollywood Bowl , 1968 ( S&G )
Smothers Bros TV Show, 1968 ( S&G )
Back to College, Miami University 1969 ( S&G )
Live in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1970 ( S&G )
McGovern Benefit Campain, MSG, NY June 1972 ( S&G )
Live Rhymin', 1974 ( Paul Simon )
Saturday Night Live TV Show, 1975 ( S&G )
Concert in Central Park, New York 1981 ( S&G )
Out of Africa ( MTV Unplugged ) , New York 1992 ( Paul Simon )
Live at the Paramount Theater, NY 1993 ( S&G )

http://www.medialab.chalmers.se/guitar/SGintro.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jer on Monday, February 9, 2004 - 05:55 pm:

40 years ago today.. Can you believe it? NO NO NO ... OH YESSSSSSS!!!!

The Beatles' live debut appearance on American television, February
9th, 1964 on the Ed Sullivan Show has topped a list of the 100
greatest rock and roll moments in TV as named by The 100 Moments That
Rocked TV by VH-1.

An estimated 73 million Americans tuned in to watch the Ed Sullivan
Show when the Beatles performed All My Loving, Till There Was You,
She Loves You, I Saw Her Standing There and I Want To Hold Your
Hand. And every one of these songs is included on our limited
edition video collection, all part of 20 live performances and 7
number one hits!
Did you know that the crime rate in US cities dropped dramatically
during the show's broadcast time?

The Four Historic Ed Sullivan Shows
featuring The Beatles

The Ed Sullivan Show, February 9th, 1964:

1. Ed's opening
2. The Beatles – All My Loving
3. The Beatles – Till There Was You
4. The Beatles – She Loves You
5. Fred Kaps – Card and salt shaker trick
6. The cast of Oliver – I'll Do Anything For You
7. Georgia Brown (Oliver) – As Long As He Needs Me
8. Frank Gorshin – comedian/impressionist
9. Terry McDermott – Olympic athlete
10. Tessie O'Shea – medley of favourite show tunes
11. McCall & Brill – comedy/office sketch
12. The Beatles – I Saw Her Standing There
13. The Beatles – I Want To Hold Your Hand
14. Wells & The Four Fays – acrobatic physical comedy

The Ed Sullivan Show, February 16th, 1964:

1. Ed's opening
2. The Beatles – She Loves You
3. The Beatles – This Boy
4. The Beatles – All My Loving
5. Sonny Liston – heavyweight champion/audience bow
6. Joe Louis – former heavyweight champion/audience bow
7. Allen and Rossi – boxing skit
8. Mitzi Gaynor – It's Too Darn Hot
9. Mitzi Gaynor – medley of hits
10. The Nerveless Knocks – sway pole routine
11. Myron Cohen – complex comedy bits
12. The Beatles – I Saw Her Standing There
13. The Beatles – From Me To You
14. The Beatles – I Want To Hold Your Hand

The Ed Sullivan Show, February 23rd, 1964:

1. Ed's opening
2. The Beatles – Twist and Shout
3. The Beatles – Please Please Me
4. Gloria Bleezarde – Safety In Numbers
5. Pinky and Perky – caterpillar and crow routine
6. Pinky and Perky – dog and cow routine
7. Morecambe and Wise – Louis XIV sketch
8. Acker Bilk – Acker's Lacquer
9. Gordon and Sheila Macrae – take off on The Garry Moore Show
10. Dave Barry – stand-up re: his daughter's marriage
11. Cab Calloway – St. James Infirmary
12. Cab Calloway – Old Man River
13. Morty Gunty – comedy stand-up
14. The Beatles – I Want To Hold Your Hand

The Ed Sullivan Show, September 12th, 1965:

1. Ed's opening
2. Soupy Sales – reminisces with Ed
3. Cilla Black - September in the Rain
4. Fantasio – sleight-of-hand artist
5. The Beatles - I Feel Fine
6. The Beatles - I'm Down
7. The Beatles - Act Naturally
8. Allen and Rossi - Try To Remember
9. Cilla Black - Goin' Out Of My Head
10. Soupy Sales - The Mouse
11. The Beatles – Ticket To Ride
12. The Beatles - Yesterday
13. The Beatles - Help!

SHOW INFO:

Venue location: Studio 50 Broadway & West 53rd Street New York, NY
Capacity: 728
Dress rehearsals: Three: 2/8/64 – 1:30pm and 2/9/64 – 9:15am & 2:30pm
Attendance: 728 Ea. for taping and live show
Promoter: Ed Sullivan, CBS
Other Acts: Fred Kaps, Georgia Brown & Oliver Kids, Frank Gorshin,
Tessie O' Shea, McCall & Brill, Wells & Four Fays,

HIGHLIGHTS:

On November 5, 1963 Brian Epstein, the Beatles' manager, flew to New
York, accompanied by Billy J. Kramer. Epstein was in town for several
reasons, among them, to meet with Liberty Records regarding Kramer's
signing, and to meet with Ed Sullivan at the Delmonico Hotel
regarding the Beatles' appearing on his show.
The Beatles were paid $3,500 for the 8:00 pm performance and $3,000
for the 4:30pm taping of three songs to be broadcast later on
February 23, 1964.
George missed the February 8th rehearsal due to illness. Pictures
exist of Neil Aspinall, the Beatles road manager, standing in for
George.
The songs performed at the February 9th 4:30pm taping were 'Twist and
Shout', 'Please Please Me' and 'I Want To Hold Your Hand'
respectively. The taping was performed before a studio audience.
An estimated 73 million viewers in 23,240,000 homes saw the 8:00pm
live performance.
The Beatles airfare to and from the U.S. was also paid for by CBS.
One of the Oliver Kids was Davy Jones, later of the Monkees.
Comedian Frank Gorshin went on to play The Riddler on the 1960s
Batman television show.

Sources:

http://www.cavern-liverpool.co.uk/archive/product/BeatlesUSvisit.htm
http://www.rarebeatles.com/photopg7/sullivan.htm://
http://www.npr.org/programs/asc/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 04:54 pm:

Double WOW 2 your design!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 06:16 am:

just a quick hello and congratulations to your nice website ! i'll visit you again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, September 23, 2005 - 11:26 pm:

I really enjoy looking through your website I love it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, September 24, 2005 - 06:03 pm:

I'd just like to thank you for taking the time to create this internet website. It has been extremely helpful

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 09:39 am:

Great site! Best wishes!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 02:08 pm:

This nice bulletin board is very good, i will recomend it to my friends and partners

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, October 2, 2005 - 08:49 pm:

A very very nice site with helpful informations! So keep up the good work - I already added the site to my personal favourites. All the best!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, October 3, 2005 - 08:02 pm:

We really liked the website .. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 09:25 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 03:20 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 06:00 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, December 21, 2005 - 08:58 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, December 21, 2005 - 09:01 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, December 24, 2005 - 08:42 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, December 24, 2005 - 09:05 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, December 26, 2005 - 03:44 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, December 27, 2005 - 02:37 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, December 27, 2005 - 09:48 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, December 28, 2005 - 05:22 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, December 29, 2005 - 06:59 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, December 29, 2005 - 02:56 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, December 29, 2005 - 11:58 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, December 30, 2005 - 05:31 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, December 30, 2005 - 08:14 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, December 30, 2005 - 10:35 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, December 31, 2005 - 12:47 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, January 1, 2006 - 06:33 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, January 1, 2006 - 05:03 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, January 3, 2006 - 12:43 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, January 3, 2006 - 02:00 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, January 8, 2006 - 12:58 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, January 9, 2006 - 05:28 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, January 13, 2006 - 05:26 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, January 15, 2006 - 03:35 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 11:39 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 01:47 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, January 23, 2006 - 12:10 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, January 28, 2006 - 11:07 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, February 3, 2006 - 07:36 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, February 3, 2006 - 07:37 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, February 4, 2006 - 11:51 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, February 11, 2006 - 02:00 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, February 12, 2006 - 08:06 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, February 14, 2006 - 02:52 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, February 14, 2006 - 02:53 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 02:30 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 12:48 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 02:26 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, February 24, 2006 - 02:55 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, February 24, 2006 - 10:58 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 03:05 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, February 26, 2006 - 07:03 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, March 6, 2006 - 01:50 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, March 6, 2006 - 06:53 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, March 6, 2006 - 07:18 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, March 7, 2006 - 08:29 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, March 7, 2006 - 08:31 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, March 7, 2006 - 06:50 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, March 9, 2006 - 04:11 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, March 9, 2006 - 11:41 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, March 10, 2006 - 01:09 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, March 10, 2006 - 01:10 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, March 11, 2006 - 07:04 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, March 13, 2006 - 02:58 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, March 14, 2006 - 09:16 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, March 15, 2006 - 06:40 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 04:09 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 04:10 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 05:00 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 05:18 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 01:43 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, March 23, 2006 - 01:59 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, March 24, 2006 - 08:34 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, March 24, 2006 - 10:51 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, March 24, 2006 - 10:52 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 09:29 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 06:16 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, March 26, 2006 - 03:27 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 02:09 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 02:10 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, March 30, 2006 - 08:44 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, March 30, 2006 - 08:46 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, March 30, 2006 - 08:47 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 09:37 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, April 2, 2006 - 11:07 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, April 3, 2006 - 04:03 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, April 3, 2006 - 07:06 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, April 5, 2006 - 12:42 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, April 6, 2006 - 02:33 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, April 9, 2006 - 07:59 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 11:19 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 10:12 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 11:01 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 07:53 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 02:42 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, April 15, 2006 - 07:03 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, April 16, 2006 - 05:26 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, April 17, 2006 - 06:44 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, April 17, 2006 - 06:46 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 02:48 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 07:58 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, April 20, 2006 - 01:14 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, April 24, 2006 - 09:56 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, April 25, 2006 - 03:15 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, April 25, 2006 - 03:02 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, April 26, 2006 - 08:01 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, April 27, 2006 - 02:08 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, April 28, 2006 - 01:43 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, April 28, 2006 - 06:10 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 06:01 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 06:02 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 04:44 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 04:45 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, April 30, 2006 - 06:15 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Sunday, April 30, 2006 - 06:17 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, May 1, 2006 - 10:39 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, May 3, 2006 - 08:45 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, May 3, 2006 - 10:58 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, May 4, 2006 - 10:14 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, May 5, 2006 - 01:17 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, May 5, 2006 - 08:33 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, May 11, 2006 - 07:41 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, May 12, 2006 - 12:19 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, May 12, 2006 - 09:44 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, May 13, 2006 - 11:27 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, May 13, 2006 - 11:32 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, May 13, 2006 - 11:34 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, May 16, 2006 - 01:02 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, May 16, 2006 - 02:16 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Tuesday, May 16, 2006 - 02:17 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, May 19, 2006 - 08:26 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, May 20, 2006 - 05:56 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, May 21, 2006 - 03:09 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, May 21, 2006 - 03:10 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, May 21, 2006 - 05:10 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 03:20 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, May 23, 2006 - 02:41 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, May 24, 2006 - 01:05 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, May 26, 2006 - 10:17 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, May 26, 2006 - 08:37 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, May 27, 2006 - 12:10 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, May 27, 2006 - 12:12 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, May 27, 2006 - 04:49 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, May 28, 2006 - 12:25 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, May 29, 2006 - 11:44 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, May 29, 2006 - 08:44 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, May 29, 2006 - 11:36 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, May 31, 2006 - 11:32 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, June 1, 2006 - 10:13 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, June 2, 2006 - 11:40 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, June 3, 2006 - 06:21 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, June 3, 2006 - 09:56 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, June 4, 2006 - 11:47 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, June 5, 2006 - 09:23 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, June 5, 2006 - 04:10 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, June 5, 2006 - 09:58 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, June 6, 2006 - 03:08 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, June 6, 2006 - 03:09 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, June 8, 2006 - 06:45 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, June 8, 2006 - 06:47 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, June 8, 2006 - 06:06 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, June 9, 2006 - 03:36 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, June 10, 2006 - 02:35 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 02:43 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 10:21 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, June 12, 2006 - 04:43 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Tuesday, June 13, 2006 - 06:29 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 03:26 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 12:56 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 08:40 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, June 15, 2006 - 07:49 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, June 15, 2006 - 11:05 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 06:01 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 06:03 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 06:05 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 11:49 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, June 17, 2006 - 05:52 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, June 18, 2006 - 08:25 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, June 19, 2006 - 02:58 pm:

Authentication Error

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:
Post as "Anonymous"