Here and Now

Boomers International Board: Spirituality : Here and Now
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, June 3, 2000 - 07:45 pm:

> > >>>> >>Right Now -
> > >>>> >> -somebody is very proud of you.
> > >>>> >> -somebody is thinking of you.
> > >>>> >> -somebody is caring about you.
> > >>>> >> -somebody misses you
> > >>>> >> -somebody wants to talk to you.
> > >>>> >> -somebody wants to be with you.
> > >>>> >> -somebody hopes you aren't in trouble.
> > >>>> >> -somebody is thankful for the support you have provided.
> > >>>> >> -somebody wants to hold your hand.
> > >>>> >> -somebody hopes everything turns out all right.
> > >>>> >> -somebody wants you to be happy.
> > >>>> >> -somebody wants you to find him/her.
> > >>>> >> -somebody is celebrating your successes.
> > >>>> >> -somebody wants to give you a gift.
> > >>>> >> -somebody thinks that you ARE a gift.
> > >>>> >> -somebody hopes you're not too cold, or too hot
> > >>>> >> -somebody wants to hug you.
> > >>>> >> -somebody loves you.
> > >>>> >> -somebody admires your strength.
> > >>>> >> -somebody is thinking of you and smiling.
> > >>>> >> -somebody wants to be your shoulder to cry on.
> > >>>> >> -somebody wants to go out with you and have a lot of fun.
> > >>>> >> -somebody thinks the world of you.
> > >>>> >> -somebody wants to protect you.
> > >>>> >> -somebody would do anything for you.
> > >>>> >> -somebody wants to be forgiven.
> > >>>> >> -somebody is grateful for your forgiveness.
> > >>>> >> -somebody wants to laugh with you.
> > >>>> >> -somebody remembers you and wishes that you were there.
> > >>>> >> -somebody is praising God for you.
> > >>>> >> -somebody needs to know that your love is unconditional.
> > >>>> >> -somebody wants to tell you how much they care.
> > >>>> >> -somebody wants to share their dreams with you.
> > >>>> >> -somebody wants to hold you in their arms.
> > >>>> >> -somebody wants YOU to hold them in your arms.
> > >>>> >> -somebody treasures your spirit.
> > >>>> >> -somebody wishes they could STOP time because of you.
> > >>>> >> -somebody praises God for your friendship and love.
> > >>>> >> -somebody can't wait to see you.
> > >>>> >> -somebody loves you for who you are.
> > >>>> >> -somebody loves the way you make them feel.
> > >>>> >> -somebody wants to be with you.
> > >>>> >> -somebody wants you to know they are there for you.
> > >>>> >> -somebody's glad that you're his/her friend.
> > >>>> >> -somebody wants to be your friend.
> > >>>> >> -somebody stayed up all night thinking about you.
> > >>>> >> -somebody is wishing that you noticed him/her.
> > >>>> >> -somebody wants to get to know you better.
> > >>>> >> -somebody wants to be near you.
> > >>>> >> -somebody misses your advice/guidance.
> > >>>> >> -somebody has faith in you.
> > >>>> >> -somebody trusts you.
> > >>>> >> -somebody needs you to send them this letter
> > >>>> >> -somebody needs your support.
> > >>>> >> -somebody needs you to have faith in them.
> > >>>> >> -somebody will cry when they read this.
> > >>>> >> -somebody needs you to let them be your friend.
> > >>>> >> -somebody hears a song that reminds them of you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Psychbabe on Saturday, August 12, 2000 - 05:04 pm:

IF......

If I knew it would be the last time that I'd see you fall asleep, I would tuck you in more tightly and pray the Lord, your soul to keep.

If I knew it would be the last time that I see you walk out the door, I would give you a hug and kiss, and call you back for one more.

If I knew it would be the last time I'd hear your voice lifted up in praise, I would video tape each action and word, so I could play them back day after day.

If I knew it would be the last time, I could spare an extra minute to say "I love you,"
Instead of assuming, you would KNOW I DO.

If I knew it would be the last time I would be there to share your day, Well I'm sure you'll have so many more, so I can let just this one slip away.

For surely there's always tomorrow to make up for an oversight, and we always get a second chance to make everything right.

There will always be another day to say our "I love you's", And certainly there's another chance to say our "Anything I can do's?"

But just in case I might be wrong, and today is all I get, I'd like to say how much I love you and I hope we never forget,

Tomorrow is not promised to anyone, young or old alike, And today may be the last chance you get to hold your loved one tight.

So if you're waiting for tomorrow, why not do it today?

For if tomorrow never comes, you'll surely regret the day,

That you didn't take that extra time for a smile, a hug, or a kiss, and you were too busy to grant someone, what turned out to be their one last wish.

So hold your loved ones close today and whisper in their ear, Tell them how much you love them and that you'll always hold them dear, Take time to say, "I'm sorry, please forgive me," "thank you" or "it's okay".

And if tomorrow never comes, you'll have no regrets about it....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 10:29 pm:

Prosveta Publishing is pleased to offer you the Daily Meditation for this 2000-10-11.

"We can only see life as a reflection of what we are ourselves. If we think life is beautiful, it is because we carry beauty within us. And if we think life has no meaning, it is because we are limited and ignorant. This is why people have such different opinions about life, but in fact it remains unintelligible to most of them. So often you hear them say: ‘Well my friend, what do you expect. Such is life!’ A man is unwell, unhappy, bankrupt, cheated on by his wife, and they say: ‘That’s life.’ Any time something negative happens they say: ‘That’s life.’ But which life are they referring to? There are many different lives. There is the life of a toad, a wild boar, a crocodile, and there is the life of a dove, of an angel, of God. Anyone who expresses an opinion about life can only do so at their own level. Who could pretend to know life in all its fullness, in all its magnitude, in all its immensity?"

Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

If you wish to visit Prosveta's site, or consult the many titles by Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov go to http://www.prosveta-usa.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jeri on Friday, November 10, 2000 - 11:05 am:

We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with a pure mind
And happiness will follow you
As your shadow, unshakable.
- The Dhammapada

Peace, Love, Light and Happiness
Jeri

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Psychbabe on Saturday, February 17, 2001 - 03:57 am:

Rules For Being Human!

http://boomersint.org/thought8.htm

Have a great weekend to all dear FRIENDS!!!
Peace, Love and Light,
~Jeri~

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, May 22, 2001 - 05:20 pm:

"What is it that smothers the world and makes it so hard to see? What is it that pollutes the world and seems to threaten it?"

The Buddha answered: "It is ignorance that smothers, and it is carelessness and greed that make it invisible. The hunger of craving pollutes the world, and the pain of suffering causes the greatest fear."
Buddhism
Sutta Nipata

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, June 20, 2002 - 02:10 am:

Being ourselves in a world where everyone wants to remake us will always be our greatest challenge. In a world where criticism is used everyday why would we not fear being who we are? This should be a basic human right....being who we are. Yet in all this great and wonderful Universe "Being Who You Are Is Enough For Love" so to say but.....if we desire to be treated as who and what we are we must define who that is. Can you define who and what you are?

by blueluna22

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Psychbabe2001 on Thursday, August 1, 2002 - 01:05 am:

"When will you understand that everything in the universe belongs to you? So stop your incessant complaints of lacking this or wanting that. Let me tell you what you lack; you lack a divine philosophy. I ask someone: 'Do you know what your possessions are? - Yes, an attic. - Poor unfortunate creature, if you can say that, it's because you don't go out, you stay within the confines of your four walls. Go out, walk about, go and look at your heritage. You own a vast, immense estate. Come with me, look, all this belongs to you: forests, lakes, rivers, stars, ... And also look within yourself at all your possessions, and you will understand that you are extraordinarily rich. You lack nothing.' Most human beings are like the man who is immersed in water up to his neck and continues to ask for water to drink: despite being inundated, he lets himself die of thirst."

Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Larrytomas on Wednesday, April 7, 2004 - 08:13 pm:

If you want to know something about Yoga, Pranayama, relaxation, meditation, the Maha Mantra, Krishna and Bhakti , enter the site http://www.ramakrishnananda.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 02:18 pm:

Such a wonderful site, thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Ardmore Justce on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 11:08 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 02:05 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 01:34 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 01:19 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Martuska Oxensterna on Friday, February 24, 2006 - 12:32 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 09:33 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Sunday, February 26, 2006 - 11:11 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Sunday, March 5, 2006 - 11:10 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Tuesday, March 7, 2006 - 04:56 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Wednesday, March 8, 2006 - 10:06 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Thursday, March 9, 2006 - 08:48 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Saturday, March 11, 2006 - 11:43 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 01:00 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jenkyn Ersch on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 03:10 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 02:25 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 02:51 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 02:41 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 01:30 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Tuesday, March 21, 2006 - 09:31 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 03:53 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 03:46 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Sunday, April 2, 2006 - 05:26 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Monday, April 3, 2006 - 02:27 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Tuesday, April 4, 2006 - 09:42 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Tuesday, April 4, 2006 - 04:17 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Saturday, April 8, 2006 - 01:57 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Sunday, April 9, 2006 - 06:10 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 01:22 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 11:15 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Thursday, April 13, 2006 - 12:54 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 10:35 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Saturday, April 15, 2006 - 06:37 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Saturday, April 15, 2006 - 11:50 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Monday, April 17, 2006 - 07:38 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 07:55 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 10:41 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Thursday, April 20, 2006 - 01:30 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Friday, April 21, 2006 - 11:26 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Friday, April 21, 2006 - 08:09 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Saturday, April 22, 2006 - 11:21 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Sunday, April 23, 2006 - 07:25 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Monday, April 24, 2006 - 09:51 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Monday, April 24, 2006 - 10:57 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Monday, April 24, 2006 - 02:17 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Monday, April 24, 2006 - 09:59 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Monday, April 24, 2006 - 11:21 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Tuesday, April 25, 2006 - 06:06 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Wednesday, April 26, 2006 - 05:16 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Thursday, April 27, 2006 - 09:12 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Friday, April 28, 2006 - 12:43 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 02:04 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Sunday, April 30, 2006 - 01:44 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Monday, May 1, 2006 - 03:57 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Tuesday, May 2, 2006 - 12:17 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Wednesday, May 3, 2006 - 01:12 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Thursday, May 4, 2006 - 02:18 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Friday, May 5, 2006 - 07:46 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Saturday, May 6, 2006 - 01:08 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Monday, May 8, 2006 - 02:21 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Wednesday, May 10, 2006 - 12:32 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Saturday, May 13, 2006 - 03:32 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Saturday, May 13, 2006 - 10:58 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Sunday, May 14, 2006 - 07:55 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Tuesday, May 16, 2006 - 06:54 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Tuesday, May 16, 2006 - 02:19 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 12:36 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Friday, May 19, 2006 - 05:22 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Saturday, May 20, 2006 - 11:17 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Tuesday, May 23, 2006 - 11:00 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 08:09 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Saturday, June 17, 2006 - 05:02 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Sean dzium,Sean dzium on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 11:54 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By nimelryes on Friday, May 9, 2008 - 04:23 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By nimelryes on Friday, May 9, 2008 - 04:23 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By nimelryes on Friday, May 9, 2008 - 04:24 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By nimelryes on Saturday, May 10, 2008 - 08:37 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By nimelryes on Saturday, May 10, 2008 - 08:37 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By nimelryes on Saturday, May 10, 2008 - 08:38 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By nimelryes on Monday, May 12, 2008 - 02:22 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By nimelryes on Monday, May 12, 2008 - 02:22 am:

Authentication Error

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By nimelryes on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 11:30 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By nimelryes on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 11:31 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By nimelryes on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 11:31 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By asianoithatvn on Sunday, January 2, 2011 - 07:46 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By asianoithatvn on Wednesday, January 5, 2011 - 07:14 am:

Authentication Error

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: