What does God want you to be doing?

Boomers International Board: Spirituality : What does God want you to be doing?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By tamijb on Thursday, September 20, 2001 - 06:42 pm:

I am a mom of 2 boys (12 & 5) and am convinced that God would want me to stay at home w/ my kids. However, I do need to bring in some extra income. I have tried MANY other "home-based" businesses but really did NOT want to sell, stock or deliver products, however I wanted to make a REAL income! Well, He finally revealed to me a legitimate business opportunity that does NOT require me to do any of those things! We are simply moms helping other moms achieve their dreams and goals. I would love to share the details of my business with you! Visit my website today!

Tami Barker
The M.O.M Team - Mothers On a Mission
We are MOMs, we work together and we succeed!
http://tamijb.themomteam.com

A BUSINESS FOR ANYONE:
http://www.mg-2000.com/cgi-bin/mg.cgi?id=ta4116&action=show

"Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such
sacrifices are pleasing to God." Hebrews 13:16

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, December 4, 2001 - 04:35 pm:

God knows it's a struggle,
God knows it's a crime,
God knows there's gonna be no more water
But fire next time.

God dont call it treason,
God dont call it wrong.
It was supposed to last a season
But it's been so strong for so long.

God knows it's fragile,
God knows everything,
God knows it could snap apart right now
Just like putting scissors to a string.

God knows it's terrifying,
God sees it all unfold,
There's a million reasons for you to be crying
You been so bold and so cold.

God knows that when you see it,
God knows you've got to weep,
God knows the secrets of your heart,
He'll tell them to you when you're asleep.

God knows there's a river,
God knows how to make it flow,
God knows you ain't gonna be taking
Nothing with you when you go.

God knows there's a purpose,
God knows there's a chance,
God knows you can rise above the darkest hour
Of any circumstance.

God knows there's a heaven,
God knows it's out of sight,
God knows we can get all the way from here to there
Even if we've got to walk a million miles by candlelight.

by bob dylan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 12:15 am:

"Harmony is the greatest of all possessions, which is why you must seek out harmony through the love of harmony, through the need for harmony, through the desire to merge with the cosmic order created by God. You will then open the doors to the luminous entities and forces of nature, who will come and set up house within you. To bring yourself into harmony is to open yourself up, and in doing so all the beneficial presences are able to penetrate you. You will say: 'But how do I open myself up?' Quite simply by loving. Love, and in your heart and in your soul the doors and windows will open and all the blessings of Heaven will enter you."

Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: