General Questions on Spirituality

Boomers International Board: Spirituality : General Questions on Spirituality
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Stephanie Perry on Thursday, September 18, 2003 - 01:38 am:

Hi, I need help for one of my classes. I'm supposed to be interveiwing baby boomers on religion. I feel like this is sort of uncalled for, and I wouldn't have done this, except my choices of real-life baby boomers to ask is kinda slim, and I don't want to resort to asking random strangers. But hey, maybe this can get some good discussion going anyhow!

1. Would you say that you are spiritual, religious, or neither?
2. How often do you pray?
3. Do you have a specific memory that has greatly affected your spirituality?
4. How were you introduced to your current religion?
5. What do you think is the most important issue in current events involving religion?
6. Were your parents guardians involved in church or anything equivalent in any way? If so, how?
7. Where do you practice your religion, at home, place of worship, or another place?
8. Do you believe in the afterlife? If so, what sort of life after death do you believe in?
9. What are your beliefs on divine intervention?
10. If you have children or plan to have them in the future, what do you plan to do as far as religion is concerned?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, September 19, 2003 - 05:43 pm:

1. Yes I am very spiritual and mildly religious.

2. Used to be pray nightly but it is not often now. Although, I am still strongly believing in my religion. I also meditate often.

3. When I was young, I used to go to the temples with both of my granmothers.
In all of my memories, I can smell the candle and the incense burning, and I am surrounded by the scents of the flowers. I can hear the monks praying. It is always peaceful and calm to be at the temple.

4. When I was young, at home by my parents. We studied Buddhism in my school years.

5. ALL Religions SHOULD teach TOLERANCE, LOVE and COMPASSIONATE. Religions should teach right and wrong besides infusing all the positive feelings such as Kindness, Empathy, Caring and Sharing for all Human beings and living things in this world.

6. My parents are devoted Buddists and they practice it by integrating it to their daily lifes.

7. I can practice my religion at home, a place of worship, or any other places. It is instilled in my heart and I can take it with me wherever I go.
Although, I can practice it best when I am surrounded by nature.

8. Somewhat. Ofcourse I would want to be able to have knowledge of how my family is doing after I die and I would want to be born again without any suffering but is that possible? Who knows? May be? Perhaps!

9. I believe strongly in divine intervention.
I believe that there are more to what we know or see. We are only a tiny particle in this universe.

10. I introduced my children to my religion but I allowed them to choose their own.

One can integrate many religions into one's life.
If one believes in the goodness of all humanity then there should not be any boundaries between religions!

Peace & Love

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 04:04 pm:

I am mildly spiritual, i.e., I believe in God and I believe in an afterlife. I pray often times during the day; nothing ritual just random "conversations" with God. I believe I just evolved into how I feel based upon religious teachings as a child and feelings I've felt as an adult. I was introduced to religion as a small child as a part of my daily life. My mother saw that we went to church and Sunday school and my grandmother saw to the daily devotional studies; again, nothing ritualistic just very simple thoughts and prayers.

Today's negativity regarding religion in schools and our nation is very upsetting to me. Our forefathers based everything on the freedom to practice any kind of religion we chose. They also chose to include it in our pledge, lots of our national songs, etc. To remove these words and phrases from our lives is a slap in the face to those who thought it important enough to include it.

I believe in an afterlife as I stated above. In my imaginings, I persieve a place of pure joy, a place to meet with your loved ones, human and other. In my dreams I'm with my best friend and with my best dog friend...it helps me keep putting one foot in front of the other on a daily basis.

I believe in divine intervention. I believe I've experienced it on more than one occasion which makes me feel I'm special to God in some way only He knows.

I have children who are grown with children of their own. They've been taught religion from the standpoint that as adult they can chose their own way. Unfortunately, as a divorced parent, I had to share that upbringing with their other parent. They were raised strictly Catholic, which included catholic boarding schools. They're deeply religious, practicing the ways of the church and teaching those ways to their children. Our beliefs are very different but who's to say which way is right? I believe in the freedom to chose for oneself.

Thank you for making me think about this issue.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, September 21, 2003 - 05:37 pm:

Re: Student Needs Help With Survey.
by: ldeank520 (M/Huntsville, TX) 09/20/03 05:54 pm
Msg: 3 of 3

Spiritual

I have developed an attitude of prayer.

My "burning bush" experience was an old fashion prayer of desperation concerning addiction. The answer came immediately as I, without conscious design, picked up the phone and dialed the number of the only person I knew who was experiencing recovery. The effort has sustained ever since.

Seeking knowlege of the God of nature, a term I've borrowed from Thomas Jefferson, has led me away from religion.

5. What do you think is the most important issue in current events involving religion?
That's easy. The terrorist wars between the three religions that worship the God of Abraham.

6. Were your parents guardians involved in church or anything equivalent in any way? If so, how?
My parents were Pentecostal Christians.

7. Where do you practice your religion, at home, place of worship, or another place?
What I practice, whereever I am, is developing my personal relationship with God.

8. Do you believe in the afterlife? If so, what sort of life after death do you believe in?
What I believe is that death is merely a transition in the same sense as is the first breath of life. It would be as interesting to know what was before life as it would be to know what comes after life.

9. What are your beliefs on divine intervention? I believe I'm dependent on God for knowing the things I know I need and for the things I don't even suspect I need. Is that what you mean by devine intervention? I wouldn't what anyone to mistake this for a belief in some sort of super natural magic.

10. If you have children or plan to have them in the future, what do you plan to do as far as religion is concerned?
Answer their questions.

This is a repost from another BB#

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, September 23, 2003 - 06:56 pm:

You are spiritual being, so in essence -
You can be spiritual without being religious?

Often.

Losting loved ones, Near death experience.

Born into one.

False beliefs! Religions that teach people
to be hostile to others.

Very much so. They are devoted.

Whenever there's spiritual feelings.

Somewhat.

We are at one with the universe.

They have to believe in their own judgement,
and whatever they chosen I am willing to accept it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Erin on Saturday, November 8, 2003 - 12:43 pm:

Spiritual, YES. Religious, NO.
Everytime I buy a lottery ticket.LOL No, really--On & off all day, depending on need.
GETTING turned off by dogmatic religion was easy, early in life, when as children, we question hypocracy. Spirituality comes to those who seek, I was first brought to Mary Summer Rain, then Neale Donald Walsh, then Sylvia Browne, still on the path.
MY DAD's way of things made most sense of that to which I was exposed to.
THERE is no need of "religion", dogma creates & maintains separation of force--it serves little purpose, in comparison to it's expenses
Probably the controversy of "separation" in church & state, esp. where child abuse is concerned--real God folks involved there--NOT!
MY MOTHER (brought up "Born Again Christian", only girl of 8 children, in KY.)((UGH!)), insisted that because she was divorced, she was no longer welcome in the Catholic church (about 1965), so my sis & I went alone--however, now that I am older (45), I think it was the only time she & my new Dad had time for kid-free sex.LOL My step-Mom (Very Italian, not very Catholic, easing through her life as a work-a-holic--an safe road, but lonely),worked the bingo & bake sales to help pay the tuition at my sister's school (Catholic), which was the only alternative to public school in Passaic,NJ, which was pretty rough at the time. Now, my Dear Ol' Dad was "Open Minded" about spirituality, would not even consider wasting thought on dogmatic anything, was a coven member, Mason, and turned me on to walking paths, making choices, and experiencing.
HOME is my main spirit place. It is where my hearth & heart are. However, I also have some great woods spots to feel free for a moment of that responsibilty.
LIFE is a continuance--changing, evolving, being. Each choice containing an action & reaction. Each life containing a birth & death, in one form or another, depending on your notion of "birth" & "death", with experiencing in every moment. It is the same of all living forms.
IT must be requested--intervention is rarely without your immediate need being in line with what you are attemting to be. Self has each lifetime to create the experiences it desires--you know the ol' saying, "You don't miss something until it's gone"? or "You can't see the forest for the trees?" Same scenerio in many ways--comparison provides knowledge in all things. Each have Friends, or kindred, as well as Other Acquaintances, to assist in the control options of those desires. It is a perfect flow of living that rarely needs to be actually "intervened" upon--just assisted.
I have no plans to do anything but supply them with my thoughts based on my experience so far, and point them to references that they can check out or not. It is the best I can do in that area as a Kindred to them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By kostja,kostja on Wednesday, November 14, 2007 - 04:57 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By kostja,kostja on Wednesday, November 14, 2007 - 11:42 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By kostja,kostja on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 06:47 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By kostja,kostja on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 02:05 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By kostja,kostja on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 09:45 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By kostja,kostja on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 09:46 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By kostja,kostja on Friday, November 16, 2007 - 05:44 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By kostja,kostja on Friday, November 16, 2007 - 09:04 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By kostja,kostja on Saturday, November 17, 2007 - 04:48 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By kostja,kostja on Saturday, November 17, 2007 - 01:09 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By kostja,kostja on Saturday, November 17, 2007 - 08:04 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By kostja,kostja on Sunday, November 18, 2007 - 03:02 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By kostja,kostja on Tuesday, November 20, 2007 - 03:18 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By kostja,kostja on Tuesday, November 20, 2007 - 10:41 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By kostja,kostja on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 - 08:53 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By kostja,kostja on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 - 03:14 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By goblin,goblin on Thursday, November 22, 2007 - 02:52 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By goblin,goblin on Friday, November 23, 2007 - 03:09 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By goblin,goblin on Friday, November 23, 2007 - 03:10 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By addiction vicodin to on Thursday, December 13, 2007 - 09:55 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By fabiola-oh,fabiola-oh on Wednesday, December 19, 2007 - 02:25 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-jg on Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 08:56 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-jg on Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 08:56 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-ge on Sunday, December 23, 2007 - 05:36 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-tf on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 06:52 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-tk on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 03:40 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-mi on Wednesday, December 26, 2007 - 06:44 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-dl on Thursday, December 27, 2007 - 08:39 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-zh on Friday, December 28, 2007 - 05:16 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-vq on Friday, December 28, 2007 - 01:50 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-rm on Friday, December 28, 2007 - 10:14 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-sd on Saturday, December 29, 2007 - 06:14 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-zz on Sunday, December 30, 2007 - 09:38 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-zz on Sunday, December 30, 2007 - 09:38 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-aw on Monday, December 31, 2007 - 11:13 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-rx on Tuesday, January 1, 2008 - 07:59 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-xr on Wednesday, January 2, 2008 - 02:59 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-xr on Wednesday, January 2, 2008 - 02:59 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-yp on Wednesday, January 2, 2008 - 12:02 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-yp on Wednesday, January 2, 2008 - 12:03 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-xs on Wednesday, January 2, 2008 - 08:38 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-qf on Thursday, January 3, 2008 - 04:55 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-bo on Friday, January 4, 2008 - 10:00 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-ez on Saturday, January 5, 2008 - 06:50 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-jx on Saturday, January 5, 2008 - 04:01 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-ba on Sunday, January 6, 2008 - 12:34 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-mj on Sunday, January 6, 2008 - 08:45 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-sb on Sunday, January 6, 2008 - 05:23 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-ek on Monday, January 7, 2008 - 02:27 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-mf on Monday, January 7, 2008 - 11:38 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-fr on Monday, January 7, 2008 - 08:22 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-pt on Wednesday, January 9, 2008 - 09:23 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-pt on Wednesday, January 9, 2008 - 09:26 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-tl on Wednesday, January 9, 2008 - 07:07 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-ii on Thursday, January 10, 2008 - 05:00 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-ii on Thursday, January 10, 2008 - 05:00 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By feechka-wf,feechka-wf on Thursday, January 10, 2008 - 09:10 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By feechka-sr,feechka-sr on Thursday, January 10, 2008 - 04:35 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By feechka-qb,feechka-qb on Thursday, January 10, 2008 - 11:09 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By feechka-rx,feechka-rx on Friday, January 11, 2008 - 06:42 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By feechka-rx,feechka-rx on Friday, January 11, 2008 - 06:42 am:

Authentication Error

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By feechka-nz,feechka-nz on Friday, January 11, 2008 - 02:27 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-xg on Saturday, January 12, 2008 - 05:44 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By feechka-fn,feechka-fn on Saturday, January 12, 2008 - 09:44 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-vm on Sunday, January 13, 2008 - 01:51 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-yh on Monday, January 14, 2008 - 07:59 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-eg on Monday, January 14, 2008 - 06:18 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-ji on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 02:08 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-ji on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 02:08 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-ao on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 11:25 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-sj on Wednesday, January 16, 2008 - 11:47 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-wr on Thursday, January 17, 2008 - 03:06 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-cc on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 12:36 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-xs on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 11:51 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-if on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 08:49 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-if on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 08:49 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-dw on Saturday, January 19, 2008 - 08:49 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-mi on Saturday, January 19, 2008 - 06:42 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-mi on Saturday, January 19, 2008 - 06:42 pm:

Authentication Error

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-bc on Sunday, January 20, 2008 - 05:50 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-ny on Sunday, January 20, 2008 - 04:53 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-ny on Sunday, January 20, 2008 - 04:53 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-jq on Monday, January 21, 2008 - 02:57 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-zz on Monday, January 21, 2008 - 01:17 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-nk on Monday, January 21, 2008 - 09:56 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-wt on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 08:49 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-tb on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 06:45 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-tb on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 06:45 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-bu on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 06:03 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-sy on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 08:06 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-qm on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 04:23 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-qm on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 04:24 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-ev on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 01:41 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexxnp,Alexxnp on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 03:03 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-fr on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 09:45 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexipt,Alexipt on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 10:00 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexipt,Alexipt on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 10:00 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexeat,Alexeat on Friday, January 25, 2008 - 05:33 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-rw on Friday, January 25, 2008 - 06:19 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexcyq,Alexcyq on Friday, January 25, 2008 - 02:39 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexndg,Alexndg on Friday, January 25, 2008 - 11:13 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexndg,Alexndg on Friday, January 25, 2008 - 11:13 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-ch on Saturday, January 26, 2008 - 09:51 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alextfx,Alextfx on Saturday, January 26, 2008 - 10:22 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-oz on Saturday, January 26, 2008 - 06:29 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-bh on Sunday, January 27, 2008 - 09:33 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-bh on Sunday, January 27, 2008 - 09:33 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexmga,Alexmga on Sunday, January 27, 2008 - 09:55 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexqfs,Alexqfs on Sunday, January 27, 2008 - 05:18 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexwmw,Alexwmw on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 01:06 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-wv on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 02:32 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexbdj,Alexbdj on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 09:06 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexbwg,Alexbwg on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 04:35 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-lg on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 09:46 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexiif,Alexiif on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 12:09 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-yy on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 06:07 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexwgh,Alexwgh on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 08:07 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexwgh,Alexwgh on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 08:07 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-ta on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 03:08 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexxat,Alexxat on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 04:35 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-el on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 11:49 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-el on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 11:49 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexeti,Alexeti on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 12:17 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexeti,Alexeti on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 12:17 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-vb on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 09:25 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-vb on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 09:25 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-lc on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 07:36 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexmbd,Alexmbd on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 07:48 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexacz,Alexacz on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 03:58 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexacz,Alexacz on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 03:58 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-ei on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 04:17 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-ei on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 04:17 am:

Authentication Error

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-vf on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 01:19 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexfke,Alexfke on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 01:23 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexeay,Alexeay on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 08:26 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-em on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 10:14 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-em on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 10:14 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-em on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 10:15 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexmti,Alexmti on Friday, February 1, 2008 - 03:46 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-hl on Friday, February 1, 2008 - 07:36 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-hl on Friday, February 1, 2008 - 07:36 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-bc on Saturday, February 2, 2008 - 06:21 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexzuu,Alexzuu on Saturday, February 2, 2008 - 06:30 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexzuu,Alexzuu on Saturday, February 2, 2008 - 06:30 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexrdv,Alexrdv on Saturday, February 2, 2008 - 02:18 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexrdv,Alexrdv on Saturday, February 2, 2008 - 02:18 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-go on Saturday, February 2, 2008 - 03:38 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexdmq,Alexdmq on Saturday, February 2, 2008 - 09:36 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexdmq,Alexdmq on Saturday, February 2, 2008 - 09:36 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-jg on Sunday, February 3, 2008 - 12:12 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alextmw,Alextmw on Sunday, February 3, 2008 - 05:27 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-os on Sunday, February 3, 2008 - 09:07 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-os on Sunday, February 3, 2008 - 09:07 am:

Authentication Error

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexpcl,Alexpcl on Sunday, February 3, 2008 - 01:30 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By ccl-onlinetr on Sunday, February 3, 2008 - 03:20 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-zk on Sunday, February 3, 2008 - 05:58 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-zk on Sunday, February 3, 2008 - 05:58 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexfhp,Alexfhp on Sunday, February 3, 2008 - 10:39 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexfhp,Alexfhp on Sunday, February 3, 2008 - 10:39 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-jh on Monday, February 4, 2008 - 02:46 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexles,Alexles on Monday, February 4, 2008 - 06:50 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-pt on Monday, February 4, 2008 - 11:38 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexoye,Alexoye on Monday, February 4, 2008 - 03:26 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-ll on Monday, February 4, 2008 - 08:31 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By popirus77 on Monday, February 4, 2008 - 08:34 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexsmo,Alexsmo on Monday, February 4, 2008 - 10:45 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexsqr,Alexsqr on Tuesday, February 5, 2008 - 06:34 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-ta on Tuesday, February 5, 2008 - 02:14 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexcqh,Alexcqh on Tuesday, February 5, 2008 - 02:37 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-kh on Tuesday, February 5, 2008 - 10:59 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By popirus77 on Wednesday, February 6, 2008 - 04:48 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-rp on Wednesday, February 6, 2008 - 07:49 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-rp on Wednesday, February 6, 2008 - 07:49 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexxzn,Alexxzn on Wednesday, February 6, 2008 - 08:19 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexnup,Alexnup on Wednesday, February 6, 2008 - 03:39 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexnup,Alexnup on Wednesday, February 6, 2008 - 03:39 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-wl on Wednesday, February 6, 2008 - 05:01 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexjmv,Alexjmv on Wednesday, February 6, 2008 - 10:33 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-rh on Thursday, February 7, 2008 - 01:34 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-rh on Thursday, February 7, 2008 - 01:34 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alextwu,Alextwu on Thursday, February 7, 2008 - 05:41 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-nr on Thursday, February 7, 2008 - 10:47 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-nr on Thursday, February 7, 2008 - 10:47 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexvap,Alexvap on Thursday, February 7, 2008 - 01:17 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By popirus77 on Thursday, February 7, 2008 - 06:10 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-gj on Thursday, February 7, 2008 - 07:17 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-wp on Friday, February 8, 2008 - 03:55 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexxzr,Alexxzr on Friday, February 8, 2008 - 04:01 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexefo,Alexefo on Friday, February 8, 2008 - 11:35 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-yq on Friday, February 8, 2008 - 12:31 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By popirus77 on Friday, February 8, 2008 - 06:14 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexoug,Alexoug on Friday, February 8, 2008 - 06:47 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-hm on Friday, February 8, 2008 - 09:00 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-hm on Friday, February 8, 2008 - 09:00 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexqsf,Alexqsf on Saturday, February 9, 2008 - 02:12 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexrgq,Alexrgq on Saturday, February 9, 2008 - 10:16 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By lotus33 on Saturday, February 9, 2008 - 12:23 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-oq on Saturday, February 9, 2008 - 02:12 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By popirus77 on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 06:41 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By popirus77 on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 06:41 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-uy on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 09:05 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexium on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 09:13 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexium on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 09:13 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexssc on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 04:31 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-vf on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 05:57 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexrns on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 11:34 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexrns on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 11:34 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By popirus77 on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 12:58 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-il on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 02:23 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexwoi on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 06:28 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-ak on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 10:55 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexytv on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 01:36 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-qu on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 07:20 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-qu on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 07:20 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-qu on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 07:21 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexmap on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 08:09 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexmht on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 03:02 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-zq on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 03:57 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By ccl-onlinetr on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 07:03 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexjyy on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 09:55 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-bi on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 12:27 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-bi on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 12:27 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexiqx on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 04:57 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-qz on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 08:43 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexwol on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 11:09 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexwol on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 11:10 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexwol on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 11:10 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By ccl-onlinetr on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 02:45 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-ah on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 04:56 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-zd on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 01:38 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-qe on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 06:32 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexsdo on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 06:37 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexhfe on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 01:03 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-nh on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 02:44 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexwnx on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 07:24 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-zz on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 10:53 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexdmx on Friday, February 15, 2008 - 01:45 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-am on Friday, February 15, 2008 - 07:04 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexaef on Friday, February 15, 2008 - 08:10 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexfnp on Friday, February 15, 2008 - 02:45 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-ih on Friday, February 15, 2008 - 03:29 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By lostyand on Friday, February 15, 2008 - 04:25 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alextgy on Friday, February 15, 2008 - 08:53 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-uh on Friday, February 15, 2008 - 11:34 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexyoe on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 03:11 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-df on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 07:39 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexqcw on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 09:20 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alextoh on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 03:47 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-ty on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 03:48 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-dn on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 11:51 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By lostyand on Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 01:49 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-dr on Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 06:29 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexjuv on Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 06:38 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexxlu on Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 12:57 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-zz on Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 02:36 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexkml on Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 07:06 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By lostyand on Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 07:56 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-lb on Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 10:21 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexhac on Monday, February 18, 2008 - 01:18 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-nn on Monday, February 18, 2008 - 06:23 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexelj on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 11:06 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexelj on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 11:06 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By lostyand on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 06:02 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 07:52 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 07:52 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Tuesday, March 4, 2008 - 11:45 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Tuesday, March 4, 2008 - 11:45 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-ya on Tuesday, March 11, 2008 - 09:27 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-wl on Tuesday, March 11, 2008 - 09:27 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-yt on Friday, March 21, 2008 - 11:43 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-xv on Friday, March 21, 2008 - 11:43 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-at on Tuesday, April 8, 2008 - 04:02 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-at on Tuesday, April 8, 2008 - 04:02 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Albina-aj on Tuesday, April 8, 2008 - 04:02 am:

Authentication Error

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: