Two experimental rats

Boomers International Board: Spirituality : Two experimental rats
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Laplace181 on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 05:35 am:

Two rats

Turn around in the spinning waters of some cascade s waters. It equal with my mouth but did not taste good. Environments are what you live and where you dive. Soils are beneath your feet while animals bread their cubs by moths and feet. Coral of the sea and the air of the lands are our essential given. Fishes whirl under seas water flee away from nets. Human live under conquer of God. Cat pounce to their preys by nails but solders use guns. Suddenly the cat leap and the little bird spread its wings. Many of us are born to be agile. However hunter dog may loss their life or boat may crash into watersheds. Every sailor has his last voyage for once in his life. What kinds of animals for your analogies or even what kind of substance is your likeness. Are spark from diamonds are exciting in kitchen while pearls are much important inside peanut gallery.
Beside cheese and breads I need both diamonds and pearls. But with some poor agreement a belle may put mismatch yoke on my neck for marriages. I am experimental rat in a whole life that live in a ware house full of red alert lights. May be this is so called the conditional reflections of animals. Like a boxer who wish to knock down his opponent but always there is the finally bout. One of my buddies belongs to Wen Chu boxing associations. He and I is both human without privacy. I can guess how he feels comfort for his tactics. I was supposed to be quite poor and so how I purified my thoughts. To shape irons by flames but it is then unreasonable to respect only all gold. However gold can not endured colorless fires. Would every thing visible is empty otherwise. Both of us are rotten eggs have no bones. However we are already proved to be what we deserved.
Every man will dream to be success and wish to be strong. Yes I try to explain away our errors and cover us by words before I can spread my wings. I believe this is just our culture traits. The aflame candles wish to look bright. I think we like ourselves to be both brave and resourceful but the red alert lights of the warehouse remind us that we are live under other s roofs. How evil is hegemony and how bad is an experimental rat. We eat cereals and spoil human s foods. Can we built our own nests or can like sailors drive our own boats. We are selfish but we are not shell fish giving out pearls. I stay on the same rock for nearly half of my lifes without having pearls.
Morality and freedom is like water and starch which combine to make wonderful soups. Justices and rightness are vegetables and curries. Rats have their play grounds inside the feeding ware houses and it is full of spices and good back grounds. But for those alert lights we are resented. Although they are all doctors with good educations and high ranks but I hate experiments with my psyches. Are you wise and resourceful? Morality and freedom or justices and rightness which do you take? Answer me. Spiders threads will come out to spider s nets and many insects from nearby trapped. Our world is sometimes a reduced scope and I wish all experimental rats turn to be birds. As people covet gains ahead without being aware of dangers behind like mantis stalking the cicadas, some birds eat mantis .

By cheung shun sang cauchy3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By pubcupAcrom on Sunday, May 10, 2009 - 03:47 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By linaspeerie on Wednesday, May 20, 2009 - 11:00 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: