Health vs Vices

Boomers International Board: Boomers' Issues & Concerns: Health vs Vices
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Stanleywilson on Friday, May 21, 2004 - 09:07 pm:

I've always seen life as a place to enjoy things. I guess a lot of
the 'live for the moment' values from the 60's stuck with me.
Now I'm starting to rethink these equations. Can I keep an eye
on my health without losing access to all the 'rewards/vices'??

Anyone else out there finding ways to balance these?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 02:32 am:

According to Ken Wilbur, human development is pictured as a ladder like process, in which we all start with the body, grow up as a rational adult, and (might) end up as an enlightened individual.

Life is a transition between body, mind & soul; in order to live in balance one must look at both interior and exterior elements of one’s life.

There is nothing wrong with 'Live for the moment' values as long as you keeping your innerself and outerself in balance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, May 29, 2004 - 12:50 am:

"May the outward and inward man be at one."-Socrates

More exercise, less food and a balanced mind will bring the body back to its natural weight and wellness. The course of original nature
will be open for you to follow all your life on earth....

As you plant your thoughts, so shall you harvest the fruits of happiness. The bio-rhythm of genuine health is already orchestrated in every cell of your body and mind. Tune-into the guts wise, authentic intelligence and observe how you are transported into an open, trustworthy, life course.
Michae Levy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By stanleywilson on Wednesday, June 2, 2004 - 07:30 pm:

so, "not to be hypocritical"?
Would this count as keeping the inner and outer lives in balance? That they are saying the same things.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By BelindaY on Friday, June 4, 2004 - 12:53 am:

yeah, yeah, I head that Mind Over Matter thingy that is supposed to be using of Biofeedback to control stress, pain ... I wish that I could use my mind to control my body!!! hahahaha
At my age, I'll be happy to be able to get up and have a good day. The aches, the pain, the nagging, yucky feeling! At my age, I wish I could control ..... never mind.. LOL

Sorry to spoil your day.

hugs to you all*

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By sanleypipe on Thursday, July 8, 2004 - 08:55 am:

Belinda,
forget the apologies, we're all going through body trauma.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Stanleywilson on Thursday, July 8, 2004 - 09:11 am:

Everyone else,

check out my blog today for info on a psychedelic hearse parade

http://livejournal.com/stanley_plumber

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, July 8, 2004 - 06:44 pm:

Click on your site:

http://livejournal.com/stanley_plumber

This message was on the page~~

Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.
You may be receiving this error as a result from maintenance or other site problems; please refer to http://status.livejournal.org to keep updated on the status of the site.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By stanleywilson on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 09:44 am:

What an error on my part.
http://www.livejournal.com/users/stanley_plumber/ is the correct URL
I simply forgot the 'users' part.
Thanks for noticing!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By stanleywilson on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:21 am:

so, speaking of balance between various parts of one's life, I have been back to work lately, I'm a plumber. I had taken off several months by doctor's order. The thrill of work is starting to wear off, I'm having a hard time internalizing the fact that being off work meant terrible anxiety and stress of a different, helpless kind. I'm feeling overwhelmed by the job at times, having a hard time being thankful that I can actually work again.
Dilemma.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By BelindaY on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 05:36 pm:

For all baby boomers out there. We are at the ages where we should be enjoying lifes and live well, rest well and less stresses...

This is a dilemma indeed. We are too young to retire. What kind of flicking benefit would we get if we deicded to retire now? 0 Nil, Nada .. Medicare, Social Security, Retirement account, Pension funds NO, we are too young for them.

What do you do? How do you live on NIL, 0, NADA?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By big bamboo penis enlargement pills on Sunday, March 2, 2008 - 11:17 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By sound of music costumes on Wednesday, March 19, 2008 - 02:44 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By travel channel pilot week on Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 04:22 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By music vidio on Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 05:24 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By rogers music downloads on Friday, March 21, 2008 - 08:54 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By the new grove dictionary of music and musicians 1980 on Saturday, March 22, 2008 - 12:54 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By downlod free music on Saturday, March 22, 2008 - 04:24 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By operastuff opera links sheet music on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 07:45 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By new music album release on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 11:34 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By windows 98 music downloads on Monday, March 24, 2008 - 04:14 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By music festivals and all that jazz on Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 06:53 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By tujunga music cds on Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 07:53 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By cinema paradiso sheet music on Wednesday, March 26, 2008 - 08:24 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By alaska travel planner on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 01:28 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By bonnaroo music fest on Saturday, March 29, 2008 - 05:56 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By cbs records music site online label television on Sunday, March 30, 2008 - 03:15 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By lurman park music on Tuesday, April 1, 2008 - 12:25 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By friends of san francisco chamber music on Wednesday, April 2, 2008 - 09:25 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By hip hop music and texas on Thursday, April 3, 2008 - 06:05 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By olde tyme music scene boonton on Saturday, April 5, 2008 - 02:36 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By happy accidents music on Sunday, April 6, 2008 - 11:05 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By civil rights music download on Monday, April 7, 2008 - 06:25 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By a thousand miles sheet music piano on Tuesday, April 8, 2008 - 09:56 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By best guitar for folk music on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 01:54 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By best reason to use travel agent on Friday, April 11, 2008 - 06:27 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By music producers searchable artists cbs on Saturday, April 12, 2008 - 10:25 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By music distribution companies on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 01:53 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By music download russia on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 03:31 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By country music 2007 releases on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 05:42 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By popularities of music reporter on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 08:03 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By music communication on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 10:12 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By fingerstyle guitar christmas sheet music online on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 12:14 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By we takin over dj khaled music on Saturday, April 19, 2008 - 02:03 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By down with the sickness music download on Saturday, April 19, 2008 - 04:02 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By music workshops in peru on Sunday, April 20, 2008 - 06:22 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By luigi bormioli light and music on Sunday, April 20, 2008 - 08:13 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By place music on Monday, April 21, 2008 - 10:13 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By diy music work station on Tuesday, April 22, 2008 - 12:12 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By music n motion knoxville tn on Tuesday, April 22, 2008 - 02:23 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By what are the names of companies that distribute music on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 04:13 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By raphosdy music on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 06:33 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By joy to the world sheet music on Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 08:33 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By a nanita nana music sheet on Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 10:32 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By art nouveau in music on Friday, April 25, 2008 - 12:52 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By music normalization on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 02:42 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By country music singer chris on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 05:02 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By hesaidshesaid music video on Sunday, April 27, 2008 - 09:12 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By vintage martha and the vandellas sheet music on Monday, April 28, 2008 - 11:12 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By welsh music and dances on Tuesday, April 29, 2008 - 12:52 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By nana black stones free music downloads on Tuesday, April 29, 2008 - 02:53 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By censorship of death in music on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 06:52 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By add music to psp on Thursday, May 1, 2008 - 11:02 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By five green and speckled frogs music on Friday, May 2, 2008 - 01:13 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By wind music on Saturday, May 3, 2008 - 05:02 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By how to create an electronic music box on Sunday, May 4, 2008 - 07:52 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By my wish music video code on Sunday, May 4, 2008 - 09:52 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By music therapy endorphins endorphins on Monday, May 5, 2008 - 12:33 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By peppy old time music on Tuesday, May 6, 2008 - 02:32 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By real music to 2 girls 1 cup on Tuesday, May 6, 2008 - 04:32 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By halem renissance music on Wednesday, May 7, 2008 - 10:22 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By how do i get music from ipod to computer on Thursday, May 8, 2008 - 12:12 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By famous musicians who started at a young age music on Friday, May 9, 2008 - 05:02 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By audio cassette converted to digitial music on Saturday, May 10, 2008 - 07:12 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By free media music on Saturday, May 10, 2008 - 09:22 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By country music singer chris christofelsen on Sunday, May 11, 2008 - 11:52 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By the architecture of music on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 04:42 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By music to 2 girls 1 cup on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 07:02 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By spring summer 2008 valentino music on Friday, May 16, 2008 - 11:32 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By italian music publishers on Saturday, May 17, 2008 - 01:33 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By music artists in leather on Sunday, May 18, 2008 - 03:42 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By itunes password on music on Sunday, May 18, 2008 - 05:42 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By how does music affect the lives of teenagers on Monday, May 19, 2008 - 07:42 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By adult stem cell treatments for knee problems on Monday, May 19, 2008 - 09:53 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By adult magazines in minnesota on Tuesday, May 20, 2008 - 10:52 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By adult poopy diaper change video on Tuesday, May 20, 2008 - 11:43 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By file share adult dvds on Wednesday, May 21, 2008 - 12:42 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By excite adult groups on Thursday, May 22, 2008 - 01:42 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By young adult growth and development on Thursday, May 22, 2008 - 02:43 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By glamorous gran adult on Friday, May 23, 2008 - 03:32 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By adult contact magazine perth australia on Friday, May 23, 2008 - 04:23 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By adult book store charlotte nc on Saturday, May 24, 2008 - 05:12 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By virginia adult beginner soccer on Saturday, May 24, 2008 - 06:03 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By online webcomics adult on Sunday, May 25, 2008 - 06:52 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By adult disne on Sunday, May 25, 2008 - 07:52 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By battle lake active adult communities on Monday, May 26, 2008 - 08:52 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By slave art adult on Monday, May 26, 2008 - 09:52 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By tear impregnate becka adult fan fiction on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 11:25 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By i get real spankings as an adult on Wednesday, May 28, 2008 - 12:12 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By free famous adult cartoon on Wednesday, May 28, 2008 - 01:03 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By adult free cell pics on Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 02:03 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By adult male circumcision experiences on Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 03:05 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By dd girls adult movie on Friday, May 30, 2008 - 04:22 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By adult artists links on Friday, May 30, 2008 - 05:24 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By yokohama adult nightlife on Saturday, May 31, 2008 - 06:12 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By gay adult confessions on Saturday, May 31, 2008 - 07:03 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By free adult video category database on Sunday, June 1, 2008 - 07:52 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By bahamas adult exlusive on Sunday, June 1, 2008 - 09:02 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By free local adult encounters on Monday, June 2, 2008 - 10:13 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By adult material online on Monday, June 2, 2008 - 11:02 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By adult diaper tights on Tuesday, June 3, 2008 - 12:02 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By adult cam sex on Wednesday, June 4, 2008 - 01:03 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By tracheostomy care adult on Wednesday, June 4, 2008 - 01:53 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By lake mary active adult communities on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 02:54 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By download adult movie pirate on Thursday, June 5, 2008 - 03:43 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By craiglist adult gigs classified on Friday, June 6, 2008 - 04:32 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By xxx funny adult pictures on Friday, June 6, 2008 - 05:22 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By scooby doo twill jacket adult woman on Saturday, June 7, 2008 - 06:12 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By rules for keeping adult amatuer status for dressage on Saturday, June 7, 2008 - 07:02 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By free game downloads adult on Sunday, June 8, 2008 - 07:52 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By adult porn site directories on Sunday, June 8, 2008 - 08:42 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By free adult literacy programs online on Monday, June 9, 2008 - 09:32 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By adult body bow on Monday, June 9, 2008 - 10:43 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By al bundy adult magazine on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 - 11:33 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By adult pussylipps clit cut off video on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 12:23 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By adult entertainment in dallas tx on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 01:12 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By adult film stores calgary on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 02:13 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on the set pictures of adult video manhunter on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 03:05 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By why is it hard to poop your diaper as an adult on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 03:53 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By craiglslist central jersey adult classfieds on Friday, June 13, 2008 - 04:43 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By free adult pics newsletter on Saturday, June 14, 2008 - 05:32 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By fetish adult sites on Saturday, June 14, 2008 - 06:22 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By adult entertainment in monteal on Sunday, June 15, 2008 - 07:13 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By adult amateur horses horse on Sunday, June 15, 2008 - 08:13 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By cheap adult dvds and toys on Monday, June 16, 2008 - 09:03 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By adult redhead on Monday, June 16, 2008 - 10:03 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By adult movie on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 11:42 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By lake ida active adult communities on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 01:33 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By erics pharmacy on Thursday, July 3, 2008 - 04:25 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By size of mail order and online pharmacy market in us on Friday, July 4, 2008 - 05:12 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By pharmacy silagra penegra silagra cumwithuscom on Tuesday, July 8, 2008 - 11:54 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By pharmacy ce in resorts on Sunday, July 13, 2008 - 11:43 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By pharmacy counterdetailers pennsylvania on Sunday, August 3, 2008 - 12:53 am:

Authentication Error

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: