Humanity

Boomers International Board: Care Givers: Humanity
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Hopefulisa on Friday, December 7, 2001 - 09:54 pm:

Hi! I'm Lisa. I'm very interested in learning about "life" by hearing wisdom/stories from others. This idea inspired me to begin an online project I am calling the True Humanity Story. I feel that each individual has life experiences that can be a benefit to others when shared. I want this project to be a collection of profiles of "real" people with diverse experiences which others can learn from as well as gain inspiration. You can benefit others by sharing your stories. If you have a moment, please view the modest homepage for this effort at http://community.webtv.net/Dylanan01/TrueHumanityStory or email me DylanFan01@webtv.net for more information. Best wishes for hope, love and happiness to all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, December 7, 2001 - 10:50 pm:

Very interesting project Lisa.
Let us know how it is coming along.

I am sure many people will find it intrique and inspirational.

Best wishes.

Correction web site link to your posting above

http://community-2.webtv.net/DylanFan01/TrueHumanityStory/index.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By nrw3l8a@mail.com on Friday, April 21, 2006 - 01:30 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By eszudn9@search.com on Sunday, April 23, 2006 - 12:27 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By zfihtasvob on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 02:39 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Komatsu on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 10:29 pm:

Authentication Error

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: