TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO $6000 EASY AND HONESTLY!!

Boomers International Board: Care Givers: TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO $6000 EASY AND HONESTLY!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By JACK TRIPPER on Wednesday, May 15, 2002 - 06:26 pm:

TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO $6000 EASY AND HONESTLY!!!
READING THIS MESSAGE WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER

: I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little
: while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now,
: and came across an article similar to this that said you could make
: thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
: $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but
: like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said
: that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the
: article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of
: the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.
: (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it
: over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By BoardAdmin on Friday, May 17, 2002 - 03:21 am:

THIS IS NOT ALLOWED HERE and WILL BE REMOVED... NO PYRAMID SCHEME OK???? THIS IS PYRAMID SCHEME... GO AWAY!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Abbes on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 03:38 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Abanatha on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 09:09 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: