Make money from home quick and easy!!!!!

Boomers International Board: Care Givers: Make money from home quick and easy!!!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By mommy of two on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 09:49 am:

Read this letter completely before making a decision. Immediately send $1.00 to each of the six people on the list at the end of this letter. Trust me, if you do this you will not regret it!

YEP WE DELETED IT SPAMMER GIRL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 01:52 pm:

Whatever floats your boat!!! Whatever melts your butter....

I was a fool and did it once hahahahahahahah out of spending $10.00 for stamps I received $2.00 back LOL LOL LOL....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Abapo on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 02:37 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Abarca on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 06:49 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: