"Call Me Now"

Boomers International Board: Job And Career: "Call Me Now"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By WoodlandDrive on Sunday, January 27, 2002 - 08:32 pm:

$500-$700-$1,500 a month! How Much Money do YOU Want to Make?

Looking for a work at home job that helps you make money, not spend it! A company that supports you, not just themselves! And results that you could duplicate. If staying at home with your children, is one of your priorities, but extra income is a necessity, then contact us, for more information on how we can help you find a solution. We can give you all the details, that help you evaluate our offer so you can make an educated decision. WoodlandDrive72@hotmail.com Subject "CALL ME NOW" if you would like to be called right away! Don’t forget your phone # and name (first is fine :)

No only was I tired of living paycheck to paycheck – I, like so many other parents, got tired of juggling babysitters, missing school activities, and not having enough money to comfortably go out and go school shopping! I felt so guilty that other children got what seemed like a hundred outfits – and I sat in the store with my calculator working out what would be left over once we paid for sneakers! AND THAT WAS THEN.

I have since left my job, replaced the income that I made before and have never been happier – If your looking for Honesty, Integrity and the opportunity to be part of a team of people who feel just like you do – Please contact me. By email WoodlandDrive72@hotmail.com Subject "CALL ME NOW" if you would like to be called right away! Don’t forget your phone # and name (first is fine :)

this is a great “WORK FROM HOME” job, that anyone can be good at. I WONT promise you the WORLD, just the best thing since sliced bread! I can tell you more when we speak. Your only commitment is to follow simple directions and dedicate 1-˝ hours a day for 2 months – My commitment to you, is to help you succeed. We have a full Risk Free 2-month Guarantee. So you loose nothing. And stand to gain everything.
Go ahead – Contact me. It could just be one of the best decisions you ever made in your life.

"Success is a formula. Its a step-by-step process that
requires certain things to be done in certain ways at
certain times. Follow the formula like a recipe and you
will be well fed for the rest of your life!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, January 28, 2002 - 10:48 pm:

Are you a 'HE' or a 'SHE'?
Are you a "BOOMER"
If I call you first, would you "CALL ME NOW"?
Are you for real? LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Carl Weaver on Sunday, May 12, 2002 - 11:29 am:

disabled Marine, 46, just looking for someone to yak with, not repeat NOT, looking for romantic involvement, but I do get a kick out of 'cyber-friends' and enjoy e-mails, c-ya....doc. doc.athome@chartermi.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By zininfocom on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 03:04 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Charaxes on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 10:55 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: