*Do You Have Another Choice?? Of Course You Do!*

Boomers International Board: Job And Career: *Do You Have Another Choice?? Of Course You Do!*
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By cdeekin on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 11:31 am:

Every Moment, We Make A Choice~We Are All Where We Are Because Of The Choices We Have Made In The Past..
The Question Is~Can You Make Choices Now That Will Provide For Your Future?
The Answer Is~Yes You Can!
After A Long Search, I Finally Found A Totally "RISK FREE" Home Business That
Works..Why?
We've Partnered With a Company With An Unbelievably Impeccable Record..
I Have A Team Of People Who Helped Me Get Started And Are Supporting Me All The Way~It Is "ON-GOING".(This Support Is The "Cornerstone" To Our Success!)
What's more ...Years Down The Road..It Will Still Be Paying Me!
That Means, Residual Income~Money That Keeps Coming In Based On Work I've Already Done..That Is HUGE!
Because There Are No Quotas To Meet..I Can Go At My Own Pace..
Learn How You Can Earn An Additional Income..Or Even A Replacement Income From Home~Part Time Or Full Time..
I Will Provide You With FREE Information To See If This Opportunity Is For You..And If You Decide It Is, We Work With You To Teach You The Skills That Will Allow You To Reach Your Goals.
Take The Time To Educate Yourself~You'll Be Glad You Did!
Visit My Web Site And Ask For More Info!
http://cdeekin.themomteam.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 02:44 pm:

We are not mom can we join you? hehehehe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Aasheim on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 03:05 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Chatsworth on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 12:17 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: