Boomers - Let Residual Income Provide Financial Security

Boomers International Board: Job And Career: Boomers - Let Residual Income Provide Financial Security
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, February 23, 2005 - 08:42 pm:

I found myself in a poor financial position to retire. I've always believed in the power of network marketing, but hadn't found the right company and product. I knew what I was looking for that would achieve my goals.

I've found the business opportunity that focuses on a niche market for a real need in America, builds true residual income, has a great track record and is debt free, and offers a generous compensation plan that gives me the opportunity to build a 6-figure residual income in 2-4 years.

What’s Residual Income?

Do the work one time, well, and keep getting paid for it every month! That's residual income, and the path to financial freedom.

Call me now to find out about a business that
- builds RESIDUAL INCOME
- while it PAYS DAILY
- has up to 80% plus member retention rate
- and is focused on a niche market

What is your life going to be like this time next year? Still working for someone else? Want to get out of the rat race and own your own business? What have you got to lose? This could be exactly what you're looking for.

Contact me if you are a hard working, self-starter who is ready for a change!

Watch the movie at

Click on Click to See Movie. Then call me at:

1-888-895-3489, or just call me!

Never let anyone steal your dreams!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Adelajda Albar on Monday, March 6, 2006 - 06:49 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: