Any single moms or dads?

Boomers International Board: Singles : Any single moms or dads?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By tamijb on Thursday, September 20, 2001 - 06:47 pm:

Are you a single mom or dad and need some extra income or desire to stay at home with your kids? I would like to introduce my self:
I am a mom of 2 boys (12 & 5) and have been determined to work at home where my family needs me most. I have tried MANY other "home-based" businesses but really did NOT want to sell, stock or deliver products, however I wanted to make a REAL income! Well I FOUND it! A legitimate business opportunity that does NOT require me to do any of those things! We are simply moms and dads helping other moms and dads achieve their dreams and goals. I would love to share the details of my business with you! Visit my website today!

Tami Barker
The M.O.M Team - Mothers On a Mission
We are MOMs, we work together and we succeed!
http://tamijb.themomteam.com

A BUSINESS FOR ANYONE (dads):
http://www.mg-2000.com/cgi-bin/mg.cgi?id=ta4116&action=show

"Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such
sacrifices are pleasing to God." Hebrews 13:16

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By frank collett on Monday, October 25, 2004 - 11:09 pm:

Tami, are you the person looking for recycled glass? Thanks, Gene

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By just curious! on Friday, October 29, 2004 - 02:18 pm:

recyled glass? for what frank? where does it said that Tami is looking for it?

just curious!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By just curious! on Friday, October 29, 2004 - 03:08 pm:

MMMM just saw that you signed Gene!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By mwtnon on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 12:42 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By tommanila on Sunday, September 6, 2009 - 06:10 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By vnyuiyasagj on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 - 07:41 pm:

Authentication Error

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: