Laser Bright

Boomers International Board: Singles : Laser Bright
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Mike Newton on Friday, May 10, 2002 - 03:39 pm:

Its amazing how we in the general population idolize actors and sports heros. More often than not while their talent is appreciated its their appearance that gets the most attention. If you really were to break it down you might ask what is it about their appearance that draws you in. I guess it comes as no great surprise that the power comes from their eyes. The Bible states (in 2 or 3 places) The light of the body is the eye, if thine eye be single (bright) than thy whole body be filled with light but if the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness! put another way, having bright eyes is very important! (Where would Mel Gibson be without them?) Its funny than that with something so important there is nothing available to permanently and cosmetically alter this facet of our appearance. I mean braces are available for crooked teeth, face lifts for saggy jowels, breast implants for flat women, liposuction for fat guys etc. but what about the eyes. Nothing. Look for yourself-with millions of sites on the net-nothing about permanent brighter eyes. Till now. Thankfully, something is on the horizon which could potentially alter and balance the power in our society. It is a technology similar to that used to remove tatoos, birthmarks and port-wine stains. It is (once again) the laser. The light of a laser is shined directly on the eye and used to remove vessels which are close to the surface and make the white of the eye brighter. Its called Laser Bright. It can turn and introvert into and extravert, the hopeless into the happy or just free a person to be judged on inner character. Like i said before it's under serious development. If you or someone you know could benefit from this technology please email me. The more people we hear from the more likely it will become widespread. Stay happy!

Mike Newton
berniebee77@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, May 11, 2002 - 02:55 am:

Isn't it too dangerous? Is it proven method and safe 100%? I wouldn't wanna be a guinea pig heehehehe ;-) just kidding..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Mike Newton on Wednesday, June 5, 2002 - 07:52 pm:

Rest assured the technology is under development and will only be available to the public when it meets proven safety guidelines.

Since the idea itself is somewhat new we would like to know if there is generalized support for the concept. Do you know anyone personally with dull, irritated or red eyes that could benefit? Perhaps someone who uses eye drops frequently? or do you feel the whole idea should be dropped.. let us know either way.

Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Zos Meredth on Monday, March 6, 2006 - 06:52 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By iwchwojzqry on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 - 11:55 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: