Universal Love!

Boomers International Board: Singles : Universal Love!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Psychbabe on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 07:34 pm:

"Do not concern yourself with knowing whether the person you love is also the person who loves you. Why not? Because love circulates; it goes from one person to the next. If you receive it, you also have to give it. What you give the person you love, he or she in turn gives to the person he or she loves, and so on. It forms a chain, a current that starts from you and comes back to you having passed through thousands of other beings. People who are content with simply returning each other’s love do not let the current flow.
In fact, they do the opposite: they cut it off.
Here is another image: think of human beings as climbers who are members of one and the same rope. Each one of them has to go forward and the rope must stay taught. If you say to the person in front of you: ‘I love you, turn around towards me’, you hamper the progress of the entire rope. To turn back towards another means to go backwards, letting the rope slacken, preventing
those in front from continuing their ascent and those behind from following their route. Everyone must move in the direction in which the entire rope is moving. We have no right to stop to look at each other and talk to each other. We must continue to climb towards the summit, without respite and without failing."

Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

If you wish to visit Prosveta's site, or consult the many titles by Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov
go to http://www.prosveta-usa.com.

Peace, Love and Light

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Psychbabe on Wednesday, August 30, 2000 - 01:26 am:

"We all have our worries, our problems, and if you always wait for someone to help you, to understand you, to love you, you will never be happy. Someone might be close by one minute, but the next they will be gone, and you will suffer. This is why I tell you never to expect anything from others, because their attention, their friendship, their love, are all too uncertain. There will be moments when you will feel understood and supported, but then what will happen after that? Expect nothing from others, and certainly do not expect their love. Love may come, of course, it may even flow continuously, and if it comes welcome it and thank heaven, but do not wait for it. You want to find happiness? Then do not ask to be loved, but make sure you love, night and day, and you will find happiness for ever more. Maybe some day love will find you; an incredible love – yes, why not! It may happen; but do not wait for it."

Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

If you wish to visit Prosveta's site, or consult the many titles by Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov go to http://www.prosveta-usa.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, November 17, 2001 - 05:07 pm:

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired
Robert Frost
American poet, 1874-1963

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By psychbabe2001 on Saturday, December 1, 2001 - 10:59 pm:

"Inner force, balance, peace and happiness all depend on love. You must feel that love is always there within your reach, that it is in you, and that you have, therefore, no reason to believe you are weak, poor and lonely. If you have this feeling of loneliness, it proves that you are not free from the physical plane. As soon as you enter onto the subtle planes, especially the regions of the soul and spirit, you cannot feel lonely; the universal Soul and Spirit are always there close to you, within you, and you can communicate with them at any time. Whereas with a man or a woman - even the best - can you be sure that, one day or another, they will not have other commitments and be forced to leave you?
And so, even if you have found the most wonderful person on earth, do not fix your mind on him or her. Be grateful to heaven for having met such a being, but know that you will experience true love only when you manage to find it in the regions of the soul and the spirit."
Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, January 6, 2003 - 12:39 am:

Love changes everything!
Love changes the way you think, your attitudes, emotions and priorities -- and in this very first section of the "Song of Songs", Solomon depicts a girl with a vision of a new and better life, smitten with passion, and longing for her love to come and be her king and to carry her away to his bedchamber. If he leads, she will eagerly follow. This new-found love is the most important thing in her life. Even the sound of his name imbues her being with joy, like the scent of a fine perfume. But who is this king, what is his name, and why is she so smitten with him? We are not told — and just what has this to do with creativity, anyway?

What Do You Love?

A first point must be that creativity, like sex, begins with interest, excitement, and desire. It is not about logical, analytical thinking, and high powered intellectual gymnastics. Far from it. It begins with love, but what do you love? What is that thrills and captivates your mind? What is the significantly unnamed name that stirs joy in your heart like the scent of a fine perfume? Have you found it yet? When you do, it will change the way you feel, and that will change the way you think — as when boy meets girl. No wonder, then, during a TV interview, that the president of a leading international bank offered this simple advice to ambitious young people "Find something you love to do — and do it!" The word "love" is of course greatly misused. The great man is not saying find something you "like" or "enjoy", but something you passionately love, something that excites you in the manner described by the girl. Love is probably the most powerful emotion, one that can surmount any discouragement. Love is not always immediately apparent -- the proverbial boy next door does not notice the girl next door immediately, and older people tell us that love can grow deeper and stronger as a couple spend more time together. How can you let your creative love deepen?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 04:25 pm:

Love is the most important ingredient of your success.
There is no force more potent than love.
Take away love and your world is a tomb.

Without love, your life echoes emptiness.
With it, your life will vibrate with warmth and meaning.
Even during great hardship, love shines through.

If you have love,
you don't need to have anything else,
and if you don't have love,
it doesn't matter what else you have.

As you look back on the events in your life
you will find that the moments that stand out,
the moments when you have really lived,
are the moments when you have done things in a spirit of love.

Therefore, search for love.
Once you have learned to love,
you will have learned to live.

As water is to a flower,
so is love to the heart of another.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 02:25 pm:

Very good webpage you have here and best greetings to all your visitors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 11:36 pm:

Hello. May I rent your layout for my site?

HAHAHHA ANYTIME HONEY GOOFY YOU!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, September 23, 2005 - 12:30 pm:

Please let me know if there are any equally great sites like this you can recommend to me. Thanks Again

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, September 24, 2005 - 12:09 am:

Thank you for the great web site - a true resource, and one many people clearly enjoy hon!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, September 24, 2005 - 06:27 pm:

Exstremely lovely site. Very impressed about all the lesson there are to learn and to know how much help is there also. Keep up the great work texas holdem dvds guide

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, September 25, 2005 - 08:36 am:

Keep it up (like I do :-)) Great site - loved the bit about yourselves.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, September 25, 2005 - 11:43 pm:

I have been a guest of this home page! ZiPiTiDuYa…

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 09:57 am:

Whoa....check out this page...hmmm, and I thought this was only for the kids.
I love you all! PEACE & LOVE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 02:14 pm:

I finally got a chance to check out your web page, and I must say that I'm impressed. Hope everything is going well. Take care!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Darling $pamBasher (Spambasher) on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 07:24 pm:

THANK YOU KINDLY
LOVE YOU TOO HON!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By ctiq05n@altavista.com on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 10:28 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By akhpxuexv on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 - 06:56 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: