Single again

Boomers International Board: Singles : Single again
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By garyzs on Tuesday, August 22, 2000 - 12:32 pm:

I've been divorced for a little over a year. My kids are grown and on their own. Being single isn't what it used to be. First of all, I don't know where to - nor have the inclination to - go out and meet women. I'm not 25 anymore, and the thought of standing at a bar and forcing conversation on a female stranger does NOT appeal to me. Don't say, "join a club, or meet women in a supermarket," - it just doesn't work that way.

I've met some women through the Internet. That's been ok and has gotten me through this "single again" stage. I haven't figured out just who I am yet, therefore having a lifelong relationship is not a priority. Maybe someday, I'll be ready for ONE woman to enter my life and stay there. I haven't met HER yet so it's a moot point. When she shows up, I'll know. So, in the meantime - back to working on me for now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, August 23, 2000 - 01:33 am:

Gary, you can meet women in a supermarket!!
I met some one in the supermarket.. HE followed me to the car and asked for my telephone number!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Garyzs on Wednesday, August 23, 2000 - 02:32 pm:

Dear Anonymous,

You are joking, aren't you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, August 23, 2000 - 08:25 pm:

Dear Gary, absolutely NOT! I was in the supermarket to buy some flowers for my neighbor and to pick up some foods. I was not paying any attention to anyone in particular. Although, I saw him walking around between the supermarket eisles (fruits & vegeables sections), but I never even saw him afterwards .... until then .... there he was. He walked over from across the drive ways in the parking lot. Then he stood right there in front of me and told me that he saw me inside the supermarket, at the check out line and he wanted to get to know me. He gave me his email address and his telephone number... His email id has an address of a very big company locally.

To make a long story short... He is an attractive, affectionated, a kind and a sweet man. He is divorced with no children. We are good friends now. Actually, he wants to be more than friends and it is great that we are taking our time to getting to know each other!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Garyzs on Thursday, August 24, 2000 - 10:26 am:

Dear Anonymous,

I'm glad for you that you met a decent man at a supermarket. I was doubting the safety of giving a strange man who follows you out to your car your phone number - and I thought you were kidding. It didn't sound safe to me. Accidental meetings do happen.

Be happy. I hope it worked out

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, August 24, 2000 - 02:36 pm:

Dear Gary, You are right. One must be smart and think of safety first. IF a A man looks decent and if you want to, you can ask him for his information. You can always check them out. In the mean time, you can give him any fake phone number. If he is a decent man with good intentions, he discloses his correct information to you so you can get in touch with him. In this case, I emailed a short note to him at his email address that he gave, (which is with a company where he works in this area). He promptly replied right after he received them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By connie lester-uhre on Monday, May 28, 2001 - 10:30 pm:

Dear Gary:I wish there was a single boomer club, I like to get to know someone through social activities before i date them, I love to golf and know there are a lot of single boomer men, but how when and where do I meet them...I want a huge selection of guys to choose from, just like the college and high school days...am I asking to much. If i knew there was going to be a big jam of nothing but single boomers I would go...no mater how far i had to travel, I hate going alone, or always with the family...I really like being with people my own age that can afford to pay there own way..
So hang in there Gary, dont be looking for LOVE, find a friend first and the LOve will follow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jeri on Monday, May 28, 2001 - 11:33 pm:

Best Places to be single, can you believe it?
lol... interesting anyway.

"Where To Score As A Single
Davide Dukcevich, Forbes.com, 05.08.01, 6:30 PM ET"

"Ever wonder why you can't get a date? You might not be to blame--it could be your hometown."

Best Places To Be Single

1 Washington, D.C.-Baltimore
2 Miami
3 Chicago
4 Los Angeles
5 Atlanta
6 San Francisco-Oakland
7 Houston
8 New York
9 Dallas-Fort Worth
10 Philadelphia
11 San Diego
12 Denver-Boulder
13 Minneapolis-St. Paul
14 St. Louis
15 Austin
16 Boston
17 Seattle
18 New Orleans
19 Raleigh-Durham
20 Orlando
21 Phoenix
22 Columbus
23 Tampa
24 Milwaukee
25 San Antonio
26 Las Vegas
27 Detroit
28 Nashville
29 Norfolk
30 Sacramento
31 Portland
32 Charlotte
33 Indianapolis
34 Cleveland
35 Kansas City
36 Salt Lake City
37 Providence
38 Greensboro-Winston-Salem
39 Pittsburgh
40 Cincinnati

http://www.forbes.com/2001/05/10/singles.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jeri on Monday, May 28, 2001 - 11:43 pm:

My girlfriend is single and has been for 15+ years. She lives here for over 20+ years, so she knows her way around. She invited me out to various places for dinners and dancings etc.

If you are new in the single scene, you need to find single friends who know their ways around.
Join a social club, either online and or offline so you can meet people from all over the places. You never know. After meeting people and getting to know them online - then you can decide to meet them offline or not. If you are active socially where you are then you probably would not want to spend time online. I know many couples who met through casual social scenes such as dancing lessons (ballroom, country line dancing etc).
Why not? At least you will get good exercise out of it.

You are correct. Friend first and LOVE will grow.

The article above gave lots of details for all of the cities listed.

Best wishes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Tuesday, July 8, 2003 - 10:16 pm:

Second annual Food IN American / AOL Poll ...
almost a million replies.

Sexiest Food 38% --> Whipped Cream

Better than sex 54% --> Chocolate mousse

Best pickup scene 34% ---> The Supermarket !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, November 24, 2003 - 02:16 pm:

Join our community and post your personal for free.

http://boomersint.org/cgi-bin/Ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?s=89c389f32a1c44a9a20a3137384e25fb;act=SF;f=33

http://boomersint.org/wwwboard/

http://boomersint.org/forum/phelp.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 01:15 am:

SINGLE AGAIN? ALONE AGAIN? NATURELY!!!
Well, take this quiz to see if you are over HIM or HER.. IF NOT WELL... What are you waiting for? GET OVER IT!!!!

Quiz: The 'ex' files
By Margot Carmichael Lester

Are you too close to your last relationship? Wondering if you're over your ex? Take this quick quiz to find out if your past relationships have been left behind for good.

1. How are you handling your last break-up?
• Still have a shrine to your ex in your bedroom. (Score = 1)
• Finally stopped writing that letter every week telling him/her you've changed. (Score = 2)
• Still get a pang at the sound of your ex's name. (Score = 3)
• Hold fond memories of your time together, but are ready to start something new. (Score = 4)
• Are in danger of having a restraining order issued against you. (Score = -1)

2. When it comes to love, you are:
• Hopeless — "I'll never find anyone as good as my ex." (Score = 1)
• Resigned — "It never works out. Just look at my track record." (Score = 2)
• Cautiously optimistic — "I suppose it could happen." (Score = 3)
• Positive — "Eventually we're going to find each other." (Score = 4)
• Bitter — "What else could I be after my last relationship?" (Score = -1)

3. When you meet someone new, you:
• Brush them off because they have the same name as your ex. (Score = 1)
• Reject them for having similar interests or physical attributes to your ex. (Score = 2)
• Wonder if you're ready to date again. (Score = 3)
• Stay philosophical — meeting someone is pretty harmless whether you're ready to date or not. (Score = 4)
• Wish they were your ex. (Score = -1)

4. Your New Year's resolution was to:
• Find someone just like your ex. (Score = 1)
• Get rid of the memorabilia from your past relationships. (Score = 2)
• Attempt to finally leave the past in the past. (Score = 3)
• Find someone you can really build a relationship with. (Score = 4)
• Camp out in front of your ex's house until s/he takes you back. (Score = -1)

5. Based on your last relationship, what movie best describes your feeling about love:
• "Bridge On the River Kwai" — Love, like war, is hell.(Score = 1)
• "Fight Club" — It was a battle royale. (Score = 2)
• "Freaky Friday" — It was a little weird. (Score = 3)
• "You've Got Mail" — If I date enough, I'm bound to find the right person. (Score = 4)
• "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" — Love is scary and bloody. (Score = -1)

Less than 0: The only thing you're over is the top. It might be time to seek professional help to get you past your past.

0-5: Ooph. You're still smarting from your last relationship. Until you leave it behind, you won't be in a position to find a better match.

6-10: The past is living in your present. Why not shed the baggage you brought with you and find a new suitcase to fill?

11-15: You're almost over your last break-up. Take a deep breath, toss out the last of the photos and search for a new sweetie here.

16-20: You've successfully recovered from your last relationship and are ready to love again.

http://g.msn.com/0US!s4.490_6207/94.b5305/1??cm=FirstHed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Saturday, October 20, 2007 - 08:51 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Tuesday, November 6, 2007 - 01:52 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By hqhzvvoqif on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 01:00 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Floy on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 12:30 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jessica on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 12:52 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Odette on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 01:15 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rudolf on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 01:37 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Israel on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 01:59 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Simmy on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 02:23 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alec on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 02:46 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Charles on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 03:08 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Minnie on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 03:31 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Penelope on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 03:53 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jane on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 04:18 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Adalbert on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 04:40 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Mamie on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 05:03 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Cordelia on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 05:25 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Morgan on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 05:48 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Dick on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 06:41 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Sam on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 07:03 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Eugene on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 07:26 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Odette on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 07:48 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Walt on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 08:11 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Olive on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 08:36 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Martha on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 08:58 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rosa on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 09:21 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Tim on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 09:43 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Phil on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 10:06 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jack on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 10:32 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Martin on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 10:54 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rita on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 11:17 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Julius on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 11:39 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Miriam on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 12:02 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Eva on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 12:27 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Peg on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 12:50 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Greta on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 01:12 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Gerald on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 01:35 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Juliet on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 01:57 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Daniel on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 02:22 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Mag on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 02:45 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Lucy on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 03:07 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rita on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 03:30 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Olivia on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 03:53 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jake on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 04:17 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Isabel on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 04:40 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Patty on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 05:03 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Simeon on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 05:25 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Ronald on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 05:48 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Betty on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 06:12 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Emery on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 06:35 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Hilary on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 06:58 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Amy on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 07:20 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Lew on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 07:43 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Gertie on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 09:17 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Sammy on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 09:40 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Oliver on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 10:02 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Margery on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 10:25 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Dorian on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 10:47 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Annie on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 11:12 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Essie on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 11:35 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Ruth on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 11:57 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Pete on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 12:20 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Elvira on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 12:43 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Dannie on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 01:08 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By William on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 01:31 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Clem on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 01:54 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Edwin on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 04:34 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Monty on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 04:57 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Cecil on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 06:21 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Liz on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 06:43 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Davy on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 07:06 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Gregory on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 07:29 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Matilda on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 07:52 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Doris on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 08:16 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Viola on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 08:39 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Cornelia on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 09:02 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Kathleen on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 09:25 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Lauretta on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 09:48 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Godfrey on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 10:12 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Christy on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 10:35 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Harold on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 10:58 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Teresa on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 11:21 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Matilda on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 11:43 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Isidore on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 12:08 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Clara on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 12:31 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Eddie on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 12:54 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Tobias on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 01:16 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Em on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 01:39 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Aurora on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 02:19 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Antoinette on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 02:42 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Leila on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 03:04 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Evelina on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 03:27 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Christiana on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 03:50 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Sol on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 04:17 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Clotilda on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 04:40 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jessie on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 05:03 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Archibald on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 05:26 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Lillian on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 05:49 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Godfrey on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 06:14 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jen on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 06:38 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Louisa on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 07:01 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Adrian on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 07:24 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Patrick on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 11:13 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Ned on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 11:51 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Patrick on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 01:29 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Victor on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 03:08 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Tessa on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 04:47 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Morgan on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 06:26 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Tessa on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 07:53 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Chris on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 08:15 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Felicia on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 08:38 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Minnie on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 09:00 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Joe on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 09:23 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Liz on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 09:47 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Lesley on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 10:10 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Hilda on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 10:32 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Godwin on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 10:55 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Ida on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 11:17 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Horace on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 11:42 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Lawrence on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 12:05 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Aurora on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 12:27 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Christopher on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 12:49 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Dora on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 01:12 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Cornelius on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 01:36 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Clifford on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 01:59 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Geffrey on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 02:22 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Christiana on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 02:44 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Pol on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 03:06 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jessie on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 03:31 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Nicholas on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 03:54 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rosa on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 04:16 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Richard on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 04:39 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Margaret on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 05:01 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jock on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 05:26 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Noah on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 05:48 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Leonora on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 06:11 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Cecil on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 06:33 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By David on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 07:04 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Bill on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 07:29 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Net on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 07:52 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Flo on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 08:14 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Judy on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 08:47 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Dorian on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 09:09 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Abel on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 09:35 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Net on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 09:57 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Net on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 10:20 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Margery on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 10:42 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Agnes on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 11:11 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jozy on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 11:35 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By William on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 11:58 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Clarence on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 12:20 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Beatrice on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 12:42 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Isold on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 01:05 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Gordon on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 01:29 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Ada on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 01:52 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Howard on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 02:14 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rudolf on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 02:38 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Basil on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 03:01 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Lillian on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 03:25 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Sim on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 03:48 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Margaret on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 04:11 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rolf on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 04:33 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Rebecca on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 04:56 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Judy on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 05:20 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Frederic on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 05:43 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Nikola on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 06:05 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Susie on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 06:27 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Hadrian on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 06:50 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Miranda on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 07:15 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Michael on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 07:39 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jen on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 08:02 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Mildred on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 08:24 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Geffrey on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 08:46 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Grace on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 09:30 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Ed on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 09:53 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jessie on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 10:15 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Grace on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 10:38 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Sal on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 11:00 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jessie on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 11:25 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Eustace on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 11:47 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Linda on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 12:10 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Matilda on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 12:32 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Valentine on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 12:55 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Sam on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 01:19 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jack on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 02:04 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Arthur on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 02:27 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Eugene on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 02:49 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Virginia on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 03:14 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Freda on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 03:36 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Elmer on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 03:59 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Ferdinand on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 04:21 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jane on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 04:43 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Bartholomew on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 05:08 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Christiana on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 05:31 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Moses on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 05:53 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Julia on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 06:16 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Gilbert on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 06:38 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jen on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 07:32 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Sebastian on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 07:37 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Monty on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 10:28 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Hal on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 10:51 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Neville on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 11:13 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Eddie on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 11:38 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Etta on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 12:00 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Isold on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 12:44 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Katrine on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 01:07 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Blanch on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 02:12 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Florence on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 02:34 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Julian on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 02:56 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Sanders on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 03:19 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Sylvia on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 03:41 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alice on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 04:05 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Paulina on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 04:50 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Persy on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 05:12 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Esther on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 05:34 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Kit on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 05:58 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Matilda on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 06:21 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Veronica on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 06:43 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Virginia on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 07:05 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Minna on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 07:52 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Elijah on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 08:14 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Toby on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 08:37 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jeff on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 08:59 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jim on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 09:21 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jack on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 10:58 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Cornelia on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 11:21 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Victoria on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 11:44 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Essie on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 12:06 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Sol on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 12:29 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jim on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 12:53 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Mary on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 01:15 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Emily on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 01:38 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Edward on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 02:00 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Chris on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 02:23 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Charley on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 02:52 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Hilary on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 03:15 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Lola on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 03:37 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Dave on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 03:59 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Henrietta on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 04:22 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Leo on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 04:46 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Christiana on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 05:09 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Ada on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 05:31 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Florence on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 05:53 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Lesley on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 06:15 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Magnus on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 06:42 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Clem on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 07:04 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Miranda on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 07:26 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Madge on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 07:49 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Patty on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 08:11 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Nathaniel on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 08:37 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Felicia on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 08:59 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Gerald on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 09:44 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Judith on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 10:06 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Geffrey on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 10:32 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Floy on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 10:54 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Hal on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 11:17 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jemima on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 11:39 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Ik on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 12:01 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Minna on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 12:25 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Martin on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 12:48 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Monty on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 01:10 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Archie on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 01:32 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Eva on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 01:54 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Dave on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 02:19 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Olive on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 02:41 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Maud on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 03:03 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Marcus on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 03:25 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Ruth on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 03:48 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Marion on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 04:13 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Katharine on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 04:36 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Charles on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 04:58 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Israel on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 05:20 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Joyce on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 05:42 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Hubert on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 06:30 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Fidelia on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 06:52 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Clement on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 07:15 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Sanders on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 07:37 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Isidore on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 08:01 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Agnes on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 08:23 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Simeon on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 08:46 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Maximilian on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 09:08 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Elinor on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 09:30 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Minnie on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 09:54 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Millie on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 10:17 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jem on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 10:39 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Paula on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 11:01 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Austin on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 11:24 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By August on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 11:48 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Sanders on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 12:11 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Wilfred on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 12:33 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Lola on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 12:55 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Victoria on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 01:18 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Lottie on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 02:27 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Ronald on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 02:49 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Francis on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 03:11 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Clarence on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 03:59 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Margie on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 04:21 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By John on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 04:43 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Tristan on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 05:06 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Angelica on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 05:30 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Em on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 06:15 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Virginia on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 06:37 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Agnes on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 06:59 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Pol on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 06:19 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Alexander on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 06:42 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Osmond on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 07:04 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Gladys on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 07:26 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Frank on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 07:48 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Henrietta on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 08:12 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Simeon on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 08:35 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Neville on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 08:57 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jeffrey on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 09:19 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Mirabel on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 09:42 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Sylvia on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 10:06 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Terry on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 10:29 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Hilda on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 10:51 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Sadie on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 11:35 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Eustace on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 12:02 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Lillian on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 12:24 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Elmer on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 12:47 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Raphael on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 01:09 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Hilda on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 01:31 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Leila on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 01:57 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Tobias on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 02:19 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jo on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 02:41 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Aurora on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 03:04 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Leo on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 03:26 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Hetty on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 03:50 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Guy on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 04:12 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Carrie on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 04:35 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Gloria on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 04:57 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Caspar on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 05:19 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Leonora on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 06:26 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Edgar on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 06:48 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Jane on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 07:33 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonn2 on Tuesday, January 27, 2009 - 06:34 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonn3 on Tuesday, January 27, 2009 - 12:40 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnie2 on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 05:22 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonny3 on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 10:29 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnie2 on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 02:05 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonny3 on Friday, January 30, 2009 - 12:24 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonny3 on Friday, January 30, 2009 - 05:29 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonny3 on Friday, January 30, 2009 - 10:37 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnie2 on Friday, January 30, 2009 - 03:40 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonny3 on Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 01:54 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By on Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 07:07 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnik1 on Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 12:18 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnie2 on Sunday, February 1, 2009 - 03:56 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnie2 on Sunday, February 1, 2009 - 09:07 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnik1 on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 09:54 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonny3 on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 04:27 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonny3 on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 07:52 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnik1 on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 02:42 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnie2 on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 06:05 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnik1 on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 09:26 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnie2 on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 12:50 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonny3 on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 04:07 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnik1 on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 07:32 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonny3 on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 11:01 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnik1 on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 02:31 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnik1 on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 05:55 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnie2 on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 09:18 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnie2 on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 12:42 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnie2 on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 04:00 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonny3 on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 07:22 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnik1 on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 10:50 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonny3 on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 02:20 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnik1 on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 05:44 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnie2 on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 09:07 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnie2 on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 12:26 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnie2 on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 03:45 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonny3 on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 07:08 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnie2 on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 10:39 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnie2 on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 08:58 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnik1 on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 03:34 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonny3 on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 06:57 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonny3 on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 02:01 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnik1 on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 05:29 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnik1 on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 12:16 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnik1 on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 03:45 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnie2 on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 07:15 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnik1 on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 11:02 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnie2 on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 02:40 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonny3 on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 06:20 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnie2 on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 09:56 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnik1 on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 01:29 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnik1 on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 04:58 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnik1 on Thursday, February 26, 2009 - 12:42 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonny3 on Thursday, February 26, 2009 - 11:51 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnie2 on Thursday, February 26, 2009 - 03:24 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonny3 on Thursday, February 26, 2009 - 06:50 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonny3 on Thursday, February 26, 2009 - 10:26 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnie2 on Friday, February 27, 2009 - 02:06 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnik1 on Friday, February 27, 2009 - 05:47 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By jonnik1 on Friday, February 27, 2009 - 09:11 am:

Authentication Error

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: