Dedicated To You, My Love!!

Boomers International Board: Singles : Dedicated To You, My Love!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, November 8, 2000 - 10:12 pm:

Have I Told You Lately?

Have I Told You Lalety that I love you?
Have I told you there's no one else above you?
Fill my heart with gladness, take away all my sadness,
Ease my troubles, that's what you do.

For the morning sun in all it's glory,
Meets the day with hope and comfort too,
You fill my life with laughter, somehow you make it better,

There's a love less defined,
And its yours and its mine,
Like the sun.
And at the end of the day,
We should give thanks and pray,
To The One, to The One.

Have I Told You Lately that I love you?

There's a love less defined,
And its yours and its mine,
Like the sun.
And at the end of the day,
We should give thanks and pray,
To The One, to The One.

Have I Told You Lately That I Love you?

Take away all my sadness, fill my life with gladness,

Take away all my sadness, fill my life with gladness,

Words & music by Van Morrison

Dedicated To You, My Love!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, November 8, 2000 - 10:16 pm:

and

from

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, November 9, 2000 - 07:30 pm:

Who is your "love" or who do you wish would love you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, November 9, 2000 - 09:18 pm:

Not you that is for sure LOL !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, November 9, 2000 - 11:19 pm:

Who do you love? lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, November 10, 2000 - 04:25 am:

He knows and that's all that's important.. LOL !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, November 10, 2000 - 02:18 pm:

Maturity comes with the honest, childish behavior is seen over and over again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, November 10, 2000 - 07:58 pm:

Childlike is a quality of happy and fulfilled people.
Childish is one who can not distinquish reality and is selfish, pouts and WHINE when he/she does not get his or her way!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, November 10, 2000 - 08:01 pm:

Maturity is one who is FULLY capable of accepting the responsible for himself or herself and his or her own action in life!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, November 10, 2000 - 08:58 pm:

No one takes possession of me!!!! Childish behavior..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, November 10, 2000 - 09:03 pm:

You can be your own person! Please take my word for it YOU CAN BE .. I don't own you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, November 10, 2000 - 09:22 pm:

but you do pay me..hehe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, November 11, 2000 - 11:40 am:

Yes, to work!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, November 13, 2000 - 05:09 pm:

SHILLY GOOSE!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, November 19, 2000 - 08:03 pm:

-JR you know who you are when you read this ..
YOU are the Coolest Babe! & You know that I adore you ..

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By KAITLYN on Monday, November 5, 2007 - 01:59 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By BANDIT on Thursday, November 8, 2007 - 09:55 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By DAKOTA on Friday, November 9, 2007 - 03:13 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By HANNAH on Friday, November 9, 2007 - 08:38 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By HANNAH on Friday, November 9, 2007 - 08:38 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By JOSHUA on Friday, November 9, 2007 - 02:24 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By BRADEN on Friday, November 9, 2007 - 03:02 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By DUNCAN on Friday, November 9, 2007 - 07:45 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By SNOOPY on Friday, November 9, 2007 - 08:04 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By SNOOPY on Friday, November 9, 2007 - 08:05 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By BRADEN on Saturday, November 10, 2007 - 01:07 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By ALYSSA on Saturday, November 10, 2007 - 01:29 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By BRADEN on Saturday, November 10, 2007 - 11:52 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By BREANNA on Saturday, November 10, 2007 - 08:48 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By STALLA on Sunday, November 11, 2007 - 04:47 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By STALLA on Sunday, November 11, 2007 - 04:48 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By LANDON on Sunday, November 11, 2007 - 09:02 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By BAILEY on Sunday, November 11, 2007 - 01:11 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By JACKSON on Sunday, November 11, 2007 - 08:47 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By STALLA on Monday, November 12, 2007 - 08:30 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By JESSICA on Monday, November 12, 2007 - 07:18 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By CALVIN on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 03:45 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By CASSIDY on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 08:02 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By CHRISTOP on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 04:18 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By MUFFIN on Saturday, November 17, 2007 - 11:26 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By AMELIA on Sunday, November 18, 2007 - 10:21 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By AMELIA on Sunday, November 18, 2007 - 10:21 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By PEPPER on Sunday, November 18, 2007 - 02:33 pm:

Authentication Error

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: