(Please print this page for your personal safe keeping)
Outside The Home
- Is snow and ice removal adequate?
- Are sidewalks, curbs and outside stairs properly maintained?
- If there a ramp for wheelchair access if needed?
- Make sure your loved one has an alarm they wear for emergencies.
- Be conscious of the victimization potential if your loved one is out on their own because of their situation.
- Check for broken or uneven sidewalks, steps and driveway.
- Is there clutter on the porch or walkway?
- Are railings installed on the outside steps?
Copyrighted by Boomers International.Org