Solo Trip from SF to SD last week of Feb

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Pacific Coast Highway One Bulletin Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Spencer (199.50.29.40) on February 13, 2004 at 11:02:52:

Hey- My compliments to all of you that run and contribute to this site. I've read all of the posts about PCH road trips etc, and found a ton of great tips and hints. I would like to ask a question though. I'm doing this trip from 2/25 (leaving SF in afternoon), and would like to hit San Diego by late Saturday. So i have 2 day's/3 nights to drive and search around. I'm looking to camp on the way, but I'm not sure about the weather and or feasibility of beach camping in Feb. My entire goal for the trip is to travel solo, and have theraputic incredible experiences with very little hassle whenever possible. Just a little adventure and recharging during my first escape from the cold corporate box of NYC to Cali. so I don't have forever, and I don't want to do anything real toursity at all. I just want to sit back, look around and breath for a couple days. So I guess that's not a specific question, but from reading the other posts, I'm hoping some of you may have some good advice, suggestions.

Thanks all-
Spencer

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Solo Trip from SF to SD last week of Feb

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Pacific Coast Highway One Bulletin Board ] [ FAQ ]